So what Devils items did everyone get for Christmas?

JWomp

I got a nice big Devils winter jacket, and I gave some Devils tix to my brother and Dad (and myself of course!) My girlfriend got me tickets too, I told her she's nuts cause she spent $250 bucks and got us tix in the lower level! I've never sat in the lower level @ the Rock so I'm pretty excited. Not sure what game it is yet though, I havent seen her yet and it's gotta be a surprise haha

Since my family are a bunch of cheap bastards, and never give me what I want ... I ended buying myself a Devils present. Sent in my RBK 6100 to Exclusive pro to get customized for Elias, 25th Anniv Patch, plus the C.

I got a nice big Devils winter jacket, and I gave some Devils tix to my brother and Dad (and myself of course!) My girlfriend got me tickets too, I told her she's nuts cause she spent $250 bucks and got us tix in the lower level! I've never sat in the lower level @ the Rock so I'm pretty excited. Not sure what game it is yet though, I havent seen her yet and it's gotta be a surprise haha

That's great, you'll enjoy sitting in the lower level. My girlfriend did that for me 2 years ago for Christmas...she spent $250 on club seats. I felt so bad she spent that much but it was a great experience. Are yours club seats?

Since my family are a bunch of cheap bastards, and never give me what I want ... I ended buying myself a Devils present. Sent in my RBK 6100 to Exclusive pro to get customized for Elias, 25th Anniv Patch, plus the C.

I had my blank authentic Reebok jersey from 06-07 sent to Exclusive Pro to get customized with Parise and a 25th Anniversary patch. I had been wanting to do it for a while, so my mom got it for me as a Christmas gift (but told me about it because she asked me to handle sending it in because she didn’t want to mess anything up!) I forgot to list it above though because it didn’t come in time…and Exclusive Pro was really rude when I called to check on the progress earlier this week.

Only opened one gift so far.....twas a Marty Brodeur FatHead! Has some cool additions too, like a nice 552 poster and a ton of medium sized Devils logos. I'm sure more Devils items are coming soon. :)

That’s awesome, I want a Brodeur Fat Head really bad but don’t have the wall space in my room. One day when I’m a homeowner…

Edited by JWomp

I got dumped and nhl 10. That game is pretty much impossible, or the fact I am that bad.

Is dumped a game? Or did you "get dumped"? LOL

I just bought NHL 10 last month (after a 4 year video game hiatus). I used to be great at NHL games (2K6 was the last I played, and I was very good). Anyway, the point is when I first got NHL 10 I was HORRIBLE. It took me forever to get used to the new control scheme (like shooting with the stick instead of a button on the controller) but eventually I got better. You'll grow to love the game, it just takes some time.

Edited by JWomp

dumped as in ex was givin out presents to other men. yea i love the game, but it is really hard (for me) last hockey game i had was nhl 03 or 04. i would use gionta and score 10 goals a game from doin a wrap around. now i'll be happy if i get a goal. i guess its good that you have to actually learn to play to get good, rather than skate around a goalie and shoot.

dumped as in ex was givin out presents to other men. yea i love the game, but it is really hard (for me) last hockey game i had was nhl 03 or 04. i would use gionta and score 10 goals a game from doin a wrap around. now i'll be happy if i get a goal. i guess its good that you have to actually learn to play to get good, rather than skate around a goalie and shoot.

Oh bummer, I was hoping that Dumped was some video game I never heard of that you got with NHL 10. Oh well, any girl who would dump someone on Christmas isn't worth it.

The good thing about NHL 10 is that they got rid of a lot of glitch goals. It's a lot harder to score, and you have to work for them and do it legitimately. I started a season on "Pro" skill level and I think I got shut out in 3 of my first 4 games, which was really frustrating for me because I used to be great (I know everyone says that, but really, I was) at NHL games. The more you play the better you'll get. It's fun to have a realistic season where you don't win every game, and like I said you'll eventually get better and score and win more.

I own one of those.. Bought it for myself like you did because there was no point in asking.. Mine's white

I got a Devils Voodoo doll with pins and it looks exactly like Marty.

Merry Christmas LD, good to hear from you.

Merry Christmas to all!

My wife got me an 08-09 Red Set 3 Clarkson game worn jersey, the latest Brodeur Macfarlene.

My mother in law got me a Devils beach towel and Meigray gift card (will be Devils related :)

My folks got me two signed pucks from the mystery puck game. Leblond and Lagenbrunner.

Did buy my wife a Devils grey long sleeve tee, Devils picture frame and wine stopper set.