Parade! Who Is Going And Where Do

DevilMinder

Well me (and RD) tried to organize a getogether before Game 5 and it didn't work out so someone else can do this one :P

Besides, I wouldn't know where the best place (or time) is to meet up or anything like that since I've never been to a parade with 60,000 people or whatever it will be.

I think someone needs to bring a 'distinctive' sign though so we know who we are. What that would be I have no idea. I'd say CRASHER's ABC one would qualify as distinctive but maybe not appropriate for this particular occasion.

EDIT: I guess we should hold off on this thread till we see what they do have planned.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Has, sorry that never worked out! (BTW expect a PM in a little bit, I haven't gotten around to respond to you yet) ...well it looks like we might have a little time to wait because of the Nets still playing, so we'll see what happens.

I'll definitely be there no matter what day it is. I was there in 00 (couldn't make it in 95, though), and it was an AMAZING time!!

We WILL meet this time!!

I'm so totally there :D Hey Gina want a ride???? lol

:rolling:

I can tell you a good meeting place.

Since everyone needs to go through the tunnel, why not meet to the left of the tunnel exit.

You're walking through the tunnel and when you reach the end, the CAA is to the right of you and then to the left is parking lot, why not meet right to the left there? I doubt anyone will be there anyway.

anybody got a sign?

I'm Aquarius........... :blink:

Me tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :clap: ... :lol: ... :huh:

After talking with Zam, I now realize that where ever this is gonna be held, it will be crowded...I cannot stand long and a wheelchair will not be practical...I need to sit every 10 or 15 minutes...as a result I think I will pass...didn't make it to 95 or 00 so no biggie...I dew want details tho B)