Parade! Who Is Going And Where Do

DevilMinder

I want to know the date they will pick so I can take off from work! And we HAVE TO meet. It would be so great to see everyone without the time limit of the intermissions. I have met around twenty of you but there is close to 200 regulars here! CHAMPIONS BABY!

I live in Va. but I'll be there! I guess we'll have to wait until the site has been picked. I would like to meet with as many as we can get together. The meeting p[lace is a better choice for you. Maybe we canwear something to identify us, like thongs!! We'll all know we belong to this

group.

Vince

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wear my Jimbo jersey and run around all crazy-like, then I won't need a nametag :D

ooo... I need a patch for my jersey :);)

Nothing wrong w/ the parking lot, which leaves the stadium parking lot to tailgate...

they just need to remember who their fan base is...FAMILIES...which means lots of kids...how about having the mascot walking around for the kids, maybe even having the players line up for autographs for anhour or so early in the afternoon, somehting more than the stage show they had in 00

Why can't they have it in Giants Stadium?

80,000 seats, parking and a good view for all.

Because it would be half full and it wouldn't look right.

45,000 or so I'm expecting, like '00.

Didn't the Pens have it in Three Rivers Stadium? How many showed up? Probably a lot more.

Well I'm glad they finally got off the Newark kick. They said it'll start at 1; is that earlier than usual? I know most of the big stuff was at night for the other two parades.

Anyway SOMEBODY better make plans and soon for a meeting or we won't find each other again :P

Ok where? Center of stage will be too crowded. I would think we need some kind of rallying visual, something is atypical of the situation but not too far out. I was thinking those garden flags that people use at holiday times and for the change of seasons, that they put in front of their houses. I have several but I can't get there early, I even have a Devils one, but that wouldn't be atypical. Somewhere by the bridge might be a good spot(but I bet everyone else says to meet there also.). So think about that parking lot, the stage will be in the middle in front of the lobby.

Ok where? Center of stage will be too crowded. I would think we need some kind of rallying visual, something is atypical of the situation but not too far out. I was thinking those garden flags that people use at holiday times and for the change of seasons, that they put in front of their houses. I have several but I can't get there early, I even have a Devils one, but that wouldn't be atypical. Somewhere by the bridge might be a good spot(but I bet everyone else says to meet there also.). So think about that parking lot, the stage will be in the middle in front of the lobby.

I actually have a banner that I got at the Renaissance Faire (I think it has a horse/knight on it, but I can get a look at it later today and post a description). I don't have it hanging on the wall at home at this time & would be glad to use it to mark a meeting spot. Let me know if you would like to use it.

I am going to bring Kansas City BBQ from a restaurant run by a friend of mine, but it will be cold because he doesn't open until 11, I have to buy it tonight to get there on time.