GDT: Devils Vs. Blackhawks 4/2/10

thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this team is that Lemaire is constantly line matching to prevent goals and not thinking of what lines to put out there to take advantage of your matchups. always thinking defensive will get you fvcked eventually

This is my point. Mcammond and Rolston should not be getting a shift in OT

Can't help but laugh at the pathetic love-hate devotion some people on this board have to the devils. They didn't personally insult your mother by getting a lucky goal scored against them in the last seconds folks. Chill the hell out..

Can't help but laugh at the pathetic love-hate devotion some people on this board have to the devils. They didn't personally insult your mother by getting a lucky goal scored against them in the last seconds folks. Chill the hell out..

Do you want me to be happy about that 1-0 loss to st louis, the last second goal against the rangers, how about the 1-0 loss in OT to the bruins? see its getting old.....

Do you want me to be happy about that 1-0 loss to st louis, the last second goal against the rangers, how about the 1-0 loss in OT to the bruins? see its getting old.....

No no I'm not saying people should enjoy the way the devils can't seem to close out a game. In fact, it pisses me off too.

But the way people start jumping off bridges and freaking out after every single game...man doesn't it get old?

Oh get a life will you. Thats the way it goes sometimes in hockey. How many times have we scored in the last seconds, or has another team been scored on in the last seconds, do you really think their team supporters beats up on their team like some of you lot do.

Support the team or fvck off. they are doing their best and do you think they want to lose like this.

Dick

Edited by nick17112

oh well..thanks for the 3 cups brodeur..it's pretty safe to say we won't see #4 this year. fvck this team. losers. choke artists. under achievers. tools. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT. SOFT.

Go away then we dont need your support. Just support the wins, its a lot easier for you.

i want to punch a wall, throw a bench on the ice.

can the devils get anymore unlucky and the blackhawks get anymore lucky? a fvcking deperation toe check from neimi, the miss in OT with Mccamond, then a few more chances in the third.

P.S i hate the shootout, and thank you devils for letting me waste 65 minutes of my life just to see that crap

No no I'm not saying people should enjoy the way the devils can't seem to close out a game. In fact, it pisses me off too.

But the way people start jumping off bridges and freaking out after every single game...man doesn't it get old?

Im not jumping off the bridge yet, but im pretty friggin frustrated by the lack of goal scoring and the lack of heart when trying to finish off a game

we needed to win this...we're going to get creamed by carolina tomorrow...get ready for another 5-1 loss...let's be smart and start Dani tomorrow..Brodeur played well tonight, bad deflection but he has to make that save sorry. Devils didn't score and won't score tomorrow, take the loss tomorrow and save Brodeur as much as possible and play for 4th place. We don't deserve the division. This season will only get better if the Rangers make the playoffs and sweep us in the 1st round.