Bandwagon Time

RSC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After living right outside of Nashville last summer I've grown to love that area so I'm jumping on the Predator bandwagon. Met some good hockey fans when I was down there and it'd be nice for them to experience success. I wouldn't mind catching a game down there if I get to make the roadtrip this spring.

It would be fun for me if the Preds won. I've been to five games in two years, and they have some loyal fans. In the east, I don't care as long as it's not Pittsburgh. It might be good for the NHL if Washington won it. National attention and all...

Do you think that douchebag president of ours might consider attending his first hockey game if the Caps made the Stanley Cup Finals?

Age 30+ players I don't mind watching them hoisting their first Cup:

Doan: A tremendous loyal foot soldier who hits everything and sets the tone for his team.

Alfredsson: Sometimes I hate him, but generally, he suffers a lot of pain throughout his career.

Chara: Always love him.

Player I certainly do not want to see them hoisting the cup:

Heatley: Trade demander, can he shut up and play???

Luongo: Overrated guy

Carcillo and the Flyers: I just don't like them.

Ovechkin: I like his passion, but not his attitude (shovel snow to the flag carrier and the hot stick incident in TB)

Crosby: Whiner, although he is proving he can play, but shut your big mouth.

Hossa: Just personal prejudice.

Kings!!! love the way their goalie plays (good blend of old school and solid positional goaltending) and the players on that team are great to watch: Kopitar, Smyth, Doughty, Simmonds, O'Sullivan, Johnson, Brown, and as I already mentioned Johnathan Quick [bEST goalie name of all time].

Also gonna go with the Caps in the east (mostly out of process of elimination, but I do like their players sans the goalies) because they are gonna roll the flyers and then hopefully the pens as well!

Kings!!! love the way their goalie plays (good blend of old school and solid positional goaltending) and the players on that team are great to watch: Kopitar, Smyth, Doughty, Simmonds, O'Sullivan, Johnson, Brown, and as I already mentioned Johnathan Quick [bEST goalie name of all time].

Also gonna go with the Caps in the east (mostly out of process of elimination, but I do like their players sans the goalies) because they are gonna roll the flyers and then hopefully the pens as well!

O'Sullivan??? He's an Oiler now.

Been on the Yotes wagon all season now, not giving it up yet. Maybe that's part of why I'm not so upset as I was last year, because I've still got a team I really like in the playoffs (well, that and I had time to realize how bad we were fvcked this year, rather than two goals in 80 seconds last year).

If the Coyotes go out, I don't mind the Kings. In the east...I don't even know. I don't care much for any of the teams left, except Ottawa, who may not even be left as I type this but I'm not turning on the TV to find out.

But yes, definitely still on the Yotes wagon as I've been all year along. I used to jump from team to team for backups...Blue Jackets two years ago, Kings last year, Yotes this year. But the Yotes will probably stick as my second favorite team.

I'm all for Phoenix. Went down there this season for our game against them and loved the area and the arena, which is basically the Rock's cousin, but with better food and seating. I'd love for them to shove it down the throats of all those entitled Canadians.

Age 30+ players I don't mind watching them hoisting their first Cup:

Doan: A tremendous loyal foot soldier who hits everything and sets the tone for his team.

Alfredsson: Sometimes I hate him, but generally, he suffers a lot of pain throughout his career.

Chara: Always love him.

Player I certainly do not want to see them hoisting the cup:

Heatley: Trade demander, can he shut up and play???

Luongo: Overrated guy

Carcillo and the Flyers: I just don't like them.

Ovechkin: I like his passion, but not his attitude (shovel snow to the flag carrier and the hot stick incident in TB)

Crosby: Whiner, although he is proving he can play, but shut your big mouth.

Hossa: Just personal prejudice.

Fvck him, he's a killer :puke: