New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true DM. Kovy is signing with the Devils. Lou was the highest bidder.

Knew this earlier this morning and my sources and connections were right. Oh those non believers.

unknown poster you are the fool and a$$hole! Have a nice life as you are being put on ignore. Don't ever doubt me or even think I don't know anyone because you are dead wrong son. I know more people connections and sources than you can ever imagine. Jerkoff.

You can be right with class, or you can be right like this. :clap2::rolleyes:

Knew this earlier this morning and my sources and connections were right. Oh those non believers.

unknown poster you are the fool and a$$hole! Have a nice life as you are being put on ignore. Don't ever doubt me or even think I don't know anyone because you are dead wrong son. I know more people connections and sources than you can ever imagine. Jerkoff.

You have nothing, you know nothing. Your sh!t stuck to the wall, and you may fool some people here who think you actually know more then you do. In the end, you just took everything about Kovalchuk that's been discussed/rumored/reported from everywhere imaginable and mixed it into one personal opinion that you passed off as a credible source or "inside information".

Also, on top of that statement above, you're sitting all day on your ass non-stop on the internet finding any bits of info you could turn into gold. You seem to have found some things early and now you're popping up claiming you have sources and inside info.

It's all a fvcking act. It's not like you predicted a trade or signing out of the blue, which is a true statement of backing up your mouth. If you predicted Arnott, Volchenkov, Tallinder and Hedberg then you'd be credible. If you clearly had inside information or sources, you would have been all over any of those. That's fact.

Those of us who know you, know you too well, You've been running your mouth for years and nothing you've said has ever materialized (Gomez, for starters LOL). sh!t finally sticks to a wall and now you're Larry Brooks.

Go fvck off, you unbelieveable toolshed of a human being. This is exactly why you were run off of devilsrule and HF boards.

Edited by SJP20

too much money -- too many years... but I guess I should wait for the actual details. or confirmation...

So is Manta going to be an Islanders fan now? :unsure:

:giggle:

Oooh - Satans and unknown poster - - maybe we can book some speedo clad mud wrestling at The Rock for these two?

Edited by Pepperkorn

It's the Internet snowball! One guy throws out info and it becomes fact because everyone just "knows" it's true because they saw it everywhere.

(N)Єverson could be right but it seems to me more that he's still the only one claiming first hand knowledge.

You can be right with class, or you can be right like this. :clap2::rolleyes:

No such thing as class here lastone. Please. Would never get the respect even when I am right. How can there be class when others just try to doubt you and say stupid sh!t? You know what I mean and I am right too. I was trying to say nicely that it was going to happen but then the usual happened so it is a waste of time. I knew Kovy was going to be here last night, but waited until this morning to say. Then all the BS came.

Right or wrong you're still an idiot.

Broken clocks are right twice a day.

No such thing as class here lastone. Please. Would never get the respect even when I am right. How can there be class when others just try to doubt you and say stupid sh!t? You know what I mean and I am right too. I was trying to say nicely that it was going to happen but then the usual happened so it is a waste of time. I knew Kovy was going to be here last night, but waited until this morning to say. Then all the BS came.

What is your explanation then for Rolston being sent down to the minors then? Cause that was completely wrong.

The worst part being that it's been pointed out by many that Rolston being sent to the AHL makes no sense but that hasn't been addressed yet. :lol:

Its a possibility from what I was told this morning that Lou could send Rolston down to Albany. Rolston was 34 years old when he signed the contract with the Devils from what they told me. We'll see.

Its a possibility from what I was told this morning that Lou could send Rolston down to Albany. Rolston was 34 years old when he signed the contract with the Devils from what they told me. We'll see.

It doesn't matter what age he was when he signed, it's his current age that matters. It would count against the cap.

No such thing as class here lastone. Please. Would never get the respect even when I am right.

You don't get respect because you don't act like you deserve it, you act like a child. If you're going to go around talking in absolutes and then, after you get called on it, decide to say that you have "sources" and then proceed to bash on other posters and gloat and be generally immature, you're never going to get that respect, nor would you deserve it.

It doesn't matter what age he was when he signed, it's his current age that matters. It would count against the cap.

It is the age when he signed that matters but he signed it when he was 35+, so it's moot anyway, he's over 35 now and he was 35 when he signed.