New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

I didn't my first 3 years, but now live a block away and can't stay away from the stuff. Everything is delicious. Everything

Nice, it was started by a Rutgers alumnus too. Until a few weeks ago I was living on top of Giovanneli's, it was awesome having the best buffalo chicken pizza and the legendary Fat Mouse just one flight of stairs away from me.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I'll throw something on-topic on there. via ESPN

Devils GM Lou Lamoriello was in good spirits Tuesday morning but remained tight-lipped on the Ilya Kovalchuk situation. "Everything is status quo; that's all I'm going to say," the veteran hockey man told ESPN.com at about 9:40 a.m. ET.

So Lou was happy about something, but WHAT?????????

There's a Chipotle directly across the street from a Qdoba in New Brunswick.

I was going to say that -- I'm not so thrilled with it. And on free chipotle day couldn't even GET there <_<

But I LOVE the Chipotle tabasco!

Edited by Pepperkorn

I am ashamed to admit I have graduated from Rutgers in 4.5 years, and then spent another six months living in New Brunswick and have not once eaten anything from Hansel n Griddle.

Where is it? I've been here over 13 years - old man in grad school then I started working here...

Where is it? I've been here over 13 years - old man in grad school then I started working here...

My wifes been doing her PhD / TA'ing for 4 years now and hasn't been there either..

Just for you, just to make you happy:

raptorvuvuzela.jpg

Is that the Space Pope?

Panera. He probably got Panera for lunch.

No, ESPN talked to him in the morning. That breakfast they ordered in must've been pretty good. Either that or they had just decided to send someone out to Brick City Coffee Co. for a round of frozen hot chocolates.

"Oh, we should have a dinner! Perhaps at the Olive Garden! It's like eating in the personal kitchen of a delightful Italian stereotype."

I love their Boloney Alfredo!

I want a frozen hot chocolate..

:huh:

wait a sec.. frozen - hot? frozen HOT chocolate? :unsure:

Yah it was stupid. The sketching one is better.

Oh -- so are you alone still or are dragging the little woman to Chipotle?

I love their Boloney Alfredo!

OK... gross... is anyone thinking of like something like a tuna taco. gross-o-mar!!

Will they atart selling vuvuzelas here now? I'd LOVE for that to be a give away!!

Why do you think that happened in the first place, Benny? If you're dismissing economics as a key, then you aren't well read enough about the NHL in the late 1980's-1990's to discuss it any further.

I said mismanagement is part of it. There's examples of such. However, if you can't pay your players when the rising salaries started in the late 80's- early 1990's you aren't keeping teams together even under the best management.

Wait...whatever...I only argued that the Canadien fans shouldn't be so disrespectful to Devils fans because they haven't won anything in awhile. You turned this into a debate over WHY they haven't won anything.

Guys -- I've gotten like 4 posts in and no one has cut in to stop me

FINALLY -- whew and when is someone going to yell at me for writing LIKE like so many times even?

Wait...whatever...I only argued that the Canadien fans shouldn't be so disrespectful to Devils fans because they haven't won anything in awhile. You turned this into a debate over WHY they haven't won anything.

Canadian -- Habs are Canadiens... Canadians are like dudes from Ontario and stuff...

Dont get sucked in you saw what he did too poor SD!

Oh -- so are you alone still or are dragging the little woman to Chipotle?

OK... gross... is anyone thinking of like something like a tuna taco. gross-o-mar!!

She's outta town...I'll see her again the end of the month.

Dunno about tuna but fish tacos are supposedly good. I've never tried 'em though.

Yeah -- and the guys from BC and stuff are wuss bags not Canadians FWIW

Dunno about tuna but fish tacos are supposedly good. I've never tried 'em though.

She won't have you eating Chipotle will she...

and is tuna taco not a hip euphemism anymore? Nor is balogna I'm guessing?