GDT - Devils at NY Rangers

Satans Hockey

Lmoa at the Kovy hate. For all the bitching that goes his way who was the only one that put a fvcking puck in the net tonight? Who was the only one who scored against Buffalo 2 weeks ago to secure one of our 2 precious wins? Yeah he has negative aspects to his game but he's a threat to score, something this team sorely lacks in the worst way.

You want to bitch about players? How bout Elias? He looks like a fvcking over coooked steak out there . Langs? He had his first hat trick in a long time tonight. Too bad it was for penalties instead of goals. Although he has scored 3 goals, Arnott looks like a total floater most nights. Clarkson, what else is there to say that hasn't already been said?

I'll deal with Kovy's negatives, at least the guy can still skate and finds some way to contribute.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, aside we had teams that had to potential to win it all. So hope was alive.

Last year, there was no hope. We turned into a group of misguided individuals so I don't think anyone saw the Devils as a threat as they did in years past.

Either you're incredibly stupid, or you are just trying to be an @ss. I can't decide which

Its just boggling my mind people are blaming kovy. Our defense sucks for the last two years how about that. This team is defnitey missing volchenkov and salvador maybe even fraser since we have magnan and corrente out there. No kovy this seaosn means we would have only nine goals since he has six points. What a stupid statement by you guys.

Lmoa at the Kovy hate. For all the bitching that goes his way who was the only one that put a fvcking puck in the net tonight? Who was the only one who scored against Buffalo 2 weeks ago to secure one of our 2 precious wins? Yeah he has negative aspects to his game but he's a threat to score, something this team sorely lacks in the worst way.

You want to bitch about players? How bout Elias? He looks like a fvcking over coooked steak out there . Langs? He had his first hat trick in a long time tonight. Too bad it was for penalties instead of goals. Although he has scored 3 goals, Arnott looks like a total floater most nights. Clarkson, what else is there to say that hasn't already been said?

I'll deal with Kovy's negatives, at least the guy can still skate and finds some way to contribute.

I actually think Clarkson looked good tonight.....he did a really good job along the boards

You have to be blind not realize the ramifications internally and externally what his acquisition has done to the franchise.

Lol seems to me everybody loves kovy. I go to every home gm and every player talks and jokes around with kovy during practice. Your out of you mind.

On the list of people to blame kovy is at the bottom with zubrus and parise

Edited by Zubie#8

I actually think Clarkson looked good tonight.....he did a really good job along the boards

To be fair, he has been getting better over the last few games but that's not saying much considering how poor he has been. My point was more that we are really counting on other players on this team and they have provided nothing in terms of production.

Lol seems to me everybody loves kovy. I go to every home gm and every player talks and jokes around with kovy during practice. Your out of you mind.

huh? parise should get no blame? what has this guy done this season?

its that simple... with the team we have now... with the injuries, chemistry and all... there's no players that i could put instead of kovalchuk who could change a thing... i mean seriously...

Kovalchuk's haters are ridiculous... he's making 100 millions... so what? Ovechkin is making 124 millions... he played what...? 2 more games than kovie last year?

its a team problem that we have... we cant point fingers... (except for Tallinder... we can totally point him, all day long)

Amen to that. We just have a team that is bombed out and depleted. The other cast of characters are not at Kovy's level, that's basically the problem.

kovy is absolutely not the problem for this team. he's just a convenient scapegoat.

last i checked, lou went out and signed the top defensive free agent this past off season. and he also signed tallinder, who was a well thought of defenseman, regardless of how he's played so far.

who are all of these other defensemen we didn't sign due to the kovy contract?

Edited by xxchaznjxx

People who are blaming Kovy for his "MASSIVE CAP HIT" should throw all that blame to old man elias who is sleeping on the ice for the last two years for only 600,000 dollars less.

Kovys cap hit isnt big at all, I dont know why everybody doesnt understand that. Kovalchuk at a 6.6 cap hit is a steal. Elias and Rolston not so much.

Edited by Zubie#8

kovy is absolutely not the problem for this team. he's just a convenient scapegoat.

last i checked, lou went out and signed the top defensive free agent this past off season. and he also signed tallinder, who was a well thought of defenseman, regardless of how he's played so far.

who are all of these other defensemen we didn't sign due to the kovy contract?

my thoughts exactly.

I blame Lou for giving MEvalchuck that much money, leaving us with SCRUB defensemen.

We would have had scrub defensemen anyway, without Kovalchuk. If anything they would have saved almost as much cap space not paying Tallinder and Hedberg to suck.

Edited by NJDevs4978

People who are blaming Kovy for his "MASSIVE CAP HIT" should throw all that blame to old man elias who is sleeping on the ice for the last two years for only 600,000 dollars less.

Kovys cap hit isnt big at all, I dont know why everybody doesnt understand that. Kovalchuk at a 6.6 cap hit is a steal. Elias and Rolston not so much.

yes, kovalchuk's cap hit is completely reasonable.

anyone continuing with negative kovy hate needs to smoke some medical marijuana and relax.

Edited by ice dog

i blame lou for not trading langenbrunner and clarkson to colorado for a bag of pucks.

and hiring haviland as soon as the champagne stopped flowing in chicago.

well maybe keep clarkson...lol

don't know why they didn't resign danis... thought he was ok, especially at minimum cap hit.

yeah, rolston will go down with the "3 M's" as the craziest Lou insanities of all time.

Edited by ice dog