GDT 11/27/10 Flyers @ Devils 1pm

njdevil26

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty is going to start skating again this weekend. Not really sure if thats a good thing. I dont know if he has been playing better then Moose has in net. :rolleyes:

Marty started off rough just like the rest of the team but he was in top form before he initially hurt his elbow in Chicago. Hedberg's shaky start seems like a long time ago right? Both Hedberg and Brodeur suffered with trying to find their games with a crappy team in front of them.

The goal tending has been fine for this team for the most part. It wouldn't have made any difference if they had Hasek in his prime. The team is a mess. They can't score goals and the defense is only now playing at a respectable level. Too bad it only took 20 games.

I don't know what it will take, or what Lou can actually do, but I'm at that point where I rather just see the team cut the dead weight and finally stick a fork in this bunch. Coach and players. Just get some young legs in there who know the definition of hustle and someone with some fresh ideas behind the bench and go from there. The way things are now we are basically cheering for the 2000 New York Rangers. A miracle win today only delays the inevitable but I know all of this is easier said then done. We're fvcking stuck with this mess.

Just bring some damn energy to the games and play like you actually give a sh!t, that's all I'm asking for.

Edited by Sickman

LGD It's hard for me to accept that Elias would not play because of personal or family reasons. He has always done well against the Flyers.He was hit yesterday with a puck off the shin pad so maybe he is hurt that seems more likely. The day after he gets hit he has personal or family reasons not to play, hard to believe.

Edited by LucifersDog

No Elias today.

He took a heafty slapper off the blue line on his shin. Im sure hes sore as hell.

LGD It's hard for me to accept that Elias would not play because of personal or family reasons. He has always done well against the Flyers.He was hit yesterday with a puck off the shin pad so maybe he is hurt that seems more likely. The day after he gets hit he has personal or family reasons not to play, hard to believe.

I just turned the game on. Where did you hear that he was having personal or family issues? The only thing I can think of is a death in the family, which I hope isnt the case.

Edited by Quinn01