GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ TB LIGHTNING 2/25 7:30PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it was probably the best way they could have lost. They know in their hearts if they played the first 2 periods like they played the 3rd they likely would have pulled out another. We can't afford to many losses obviously, but hopefully this will be a hard earned lesson.

I still believe, so Let's Go Devs!

Edited by jim777

Arnott lost both crucial face-offs at the end, one agst a winger. Why wasn't zajac taking those. Teddy shouldve played more too.

It's not the end of the world tho guys. Just get the two pts in Miami.

Because Zajac was absolutely brutal on face-offs tonight. Arnott was actually significantly better %-wise.

Most painful loss for me personally since Game 5 vs Philthy last year...it just hurts

why? they have losses to give. I swear some people thought they were going to go on a 30 game winning (whoops... lol) streak.

they were a little bummed out until the end of the game. you can't play perfect hockey every night and they've been trying to do that too often.

faceoffs hurt them a bit. someone asked where Zajac was, he was just as brutal as Arnott was. considering that was nowhere near the best game they've played in awhile, and they lost 2-1, as opposed to what happened to LaBarbera the other night, I can sorta live with it.

it's a 4 game road trip, go 3-1. if for whatever reason they don't get there in the end, what is happening now is not going to be the reason.

Edited by maxpower

Damn. Thats a tough loss. Good run for a streak though.

Bring it back and rock out Sunday against Florida.

3rd period was awesome. 1-2nd not so much. Waddya Gonna Do? :noclue:

Exactly this. We weren't going to win them all, and I think it's FAR, FAR better we lose one where the guys leave the ice KNOWING they could have won if they busted their asses the whole 60 minutes, than they play a team that beats them silly, exposes every single minute weakness, and really puts some doubt in their heads. A loss is a loss, but as far as they go this was a good loss. We'll learn, we'll recover, and we will rule.

Lots of season left, screw the Rags, Carolina, and everyone else ahead of us. We continue winning and they won't matter anyway. Believe people, this is team ;)

Let's Go Devils!