If the Devils ever changed their Jersey....

NewarkDevil5

No problem. I've heard a lot of people who don't like the black on the shoulder for the current ones so I was trying to think of other possibilities that were still somewhat classic looking.

For some reason I never notice the shoulder colors of any jersey. People were complaining about Atlanta's earlier in the year for their third jersey, I didn't notice it the couple of times they played with it.

I don't like stripes across the front. The Canadiens can get away with it because they're hockey royalty but anyone else it looks funny.

No.

The black one looks like a cross between a prison uniform and a soccer jersey. The white one looks like a Devil's flag.

No offense intended ND5, but pleasestick to oratory and championing the Newark cause. That is your calling. :rofl:

In all seriousness, if the uniforms got redesigned, I'd like to see something different than every other Black, White and Red team.

I definitely think there should be the actual "NJ Devil" somewhere on the uniform.

... and maybe a pitch fork.. :rofl:

ND5 I like them, but reverse the black and red on the dark one.

I have posted before that I HATE the black shoulders on their current sweaters, don't know why, it's not that big a deal, just do.

Good effort though. Fiddle a bit.

Msweet, the problem with putting the "NJ Devil" on our jersey is that the way the Devil is described by most it looks more like a dragon of sorts than a traditional Devil. If you put the traditional Devil on there it denies the origin of our team's name. If you put the traditional Jersey Devil on there everyone in the league will take one look and go "Huh?!"

Msweet, the problem with putting the "NJ Devil" on our jersey is that the way the Devil is described by most it looks more like a dragon of sorts than a traditional Devil. If you put the traditional Devil on there it denies the origin of our team's name. If you put the traditional Jersey Devil on there everyone in the league will take one look and go "Huh?!"

Hey if the Kelowna Rockets can get away with it, so can we. ;)

check this out

"There's nothing that says 'Rocket' to me like a dragon."

:rofl:

Take a look at that Devils symbol on top of the Rockets one, where the heck did that mess come from? What league was that??