60 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of game.

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Clarkson continues to look terrible. I don't wanna be THAT guy, but I'm being that guy. Can't stand him anymore.

You think you're the only one? At best you're like the hundredth poster that wants him banished. Heck, I wanted him scratched after his stupidity Saturday. But we're not exactly overloaded with skill at RW now though.

Another penalty by a guy who has to be hanging by a thread right now. And now, here comes the 5-3. But, the Divecanes are back that's for sure.

They continue to try to beat themselves. The PK is the bright spot.

Andddd what happens? They go and take the play to the divecanes and they score. See what happens, Devils? That's what i want to see more of.

Edited by SJP20

damn so far Elias is not the sniper he used to be

He hasn't been in a long time, really, with the exception of '08-'09.

Guess Kovy's going back to being Kovy now that Lemaire isn't around. Too bad...lots of skill and zero hockey sense.

Haha just because he's out of his crease doesn't mean you can run him over. That had to be the easiest call made all day.

I get it but with Elias trying to crash the net and Ward being there, I don't see any way he could avoid the collision. Could've let it go since we were a man down already. Emotions running high sorry :)