Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

I for one would not be too psyched if the Rags were able to land Nash. Yeah, they'd take on a huge payroll and lose some key younger talent, but their offense is their weak link right now. If the Rags started scoring goals at a better clip and their D wasn't really affected by the trade, they'd be a really dangerous team. Sure, the Nash thing could backfire. But at this point, I don't want to take that chance.

I for one would not be too psyched if the Rags were able to land Nash. Yeah, they'd take on a huge payroll and lose some key younger talent, but their offense is their weak link right now. If the Rags started scoring goals at a better clip and their D wasn't really affected by the trade, they'd be a really dangerous team. Sure, the Nash thing could backfire. But at this point, I don't want to take that chance.

Plus for them, it's about this season. If you're first in your conference, you're going for it. I have a gut feeling they migt make that deal and I'm afraid it might work out well for them this year. Let's just hope I'm wrong, especially on the latter.

Early morning news, Marek Zidlicky has agreed to waive no-trade to go to New Jersey. Doesn't mean deal is done. Still some work to do.

mmmm not too sure what to think about this... this guy was decent but he's terrible now and refuse to play the system in Wild which is costing him. My buddy is a Wild fan and he HATE that guy

Edited by SterioDesign

Early morning news, Marek Zidlicky has agreed to waive no-trade to go to New Jersey. Doesn't mean deal is done. Still some work to do.

mmmm not too sure what to think about this... this guy was decent but he's terrible now and refuse to play the system in Wild which is costing him. My buddy is a Wild fan and he HATE that guy

Just read this as well.

Zidlicky

Relative CORSI - 9.0

Relative QOC - -0.031

Relative QOT - 0.489

PDO - 993

SF ON/60 - 26.4 SA ON/60 - 26.2

SF OFF/60 - 24.7 SA OFF/60 - 29.2

ozone start - 54.6

-.5 Penalty +-

He is a large upgrade when healthy over Foster. He has excellent passing ability along with a shot.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

https://twitter.com/#!/DallasStars/status/170277682217619457

"The Stars have traded Nicklas Grossman to Philadelphia in exchange for a 2nd-round pick in 2012 and a 3rd-round pick in 2013."

I just told my girlfriend they traded Giroux for this guy, her response:

"You are fvcking kidding me."

Haha. 1-0 me.

Uhya so not a huge acquisition IMO. Dude has like 3 career goals. Strickly defense for this guy.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3