Devils sign Harri Pesonen

Joonas #6

You're putting too much pressure on this kid comparing him to the likes of a NJ legend and the greatest Ilkka the NHL has ever known.

I remember calling his only NHL goal. My friend and I were on the Parkway heading to Newark and I randomly said, "Ilkka with a goal tonight! It will be a weird one." If I remember correctly he shot it off the goalie, off the pipe, off the back of the goalie and in? I will always remember that one lol.

EDIT: FOUND IT

Oh what a weird goal it was :boogie:

Edited by Zubie#8

You're putting too much pressure on this kid comparing him to the likes of a NJ legend and the greatest Ilkka the NHL has ever known.

That's right, you just don't see people of that ilk very often...... He was a true legend. Lou really can Pik'em..... You just knew when he was on the ice it'd be rain'en goals.....

I kill me..... But really, that was very funny in my head.

Somewhere Ilkka Sinsalo read your post and just shed a tear. Kudos to you for making a Flyer cry.

Edited by hystyk28