OOT Thread

Daniel

I prefer it this way. At some point, this team is either going to nut up or go home. No more backing into the playoffs. If they can't rise to the occasion  then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. 

Start Defending Jersey again.

ah I like this .. Comes off nice and strong!

If you've been a Devils fan for more than 10 years, you certainly have more to be proud of than their teams. Plus, this season is far from over. I look at it like this, Sterio. If we make the playoffs, great. If not, we probably get a top 10 pick in a STACKED draft. 

That's pretty much exactly the way I have been seeing this season for the past month or so.

Wow refs really want the Rags to win this one... Phantom icing call (Del Zotto never touched it) that leads to a penalty because Dupuis went to challenge it. A few minutes before, a terrible non-call on an elbow to Neal's face by Del Zotto... Ridiculous..

Edited by DJ Eco

Refs haven't been calling anything around the league. Not just this game. It's becoming evident. For a league that wants more goals the refs aren't doing their job calling things. Was a big talk last night on the LA and Minn game

Stl 1-0 CBJ

Stewart(16)

Edited by CarterforPresident

You gotta wonder how this game ends if that non-touched icing doesn't get whistled and Dupuis doesn't get called on a "penalty" while going for it. The last 2 minutes wouldn't have been Penguins playing defense, that's for sure. fvcking pissed, can't imagine how Penguins fans feel..

You gotta wonder how this game ends if that non-touched icing doesn't get whistled and Dupuis doesn't get called on a "penalty" while going for it. The last 2 minutes wouldn't have been Penguins playing defense, that's for sure. fvcking pissed, can't imagine how Penguins fans feel..

Sitting from that high i wouldnt be too pissed if i was them