Guest Devsrule

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you aware that Joe never played for Edmonton? :P

He didn't?????? :o

:P

Being a Flames fan has nothing to do with Joe either. I wasn't even a hockey fan when he played there. I like Iginla, and I just sorta like them cause they've been underdogs for a long time.

Im only a fan of the Devs... I do watch other teams not involving the Devs; in which case I cheer for the west coast team (in an East Vs West); or cheer for the better team to lose... to help the Devs out.

My favorite non-devil contest is Philly vs the world.... and boy am I happy when the World is winning 5-0. :)

So Im a fan of other teams losing... or the team that poses the biggest threat to us losing.

• 2 weeks later...

The NY Islanders. The reason I got into hockey was watching the 4ot game between them and the Caps, when Pat LaFontaine scored to win. Although I immediately went on to become a devils fan I still have a place in my heart for the islanders.

I'd have to say that I have a somewhat casual interest in the Sharks, due to Marleau, their prospect depth, management, etc.

Plus, whenever the season starts up, I plan on ordering Center Ice so I can watch Sharks games at 10:30 (after Devils games, of course).

Aww, man. I absolutely LOVED the old 'Yotes colors, logo, and sweaters. The new ones are just too generic. Even if I do like the color scheme.

I agree, I thought I was the only person who liked the old uniforms more than the new ones.

Anyway, other than the Devils I also like the Wild and Red Wings.

Have been an Avs/Nordiques fan for years, I SUPPOSE I should also support the Jackets since I live near that team. (But man they do suck sometimes, at least they have a cool arena and bring OTHER NHL teams there to beat, err I mean play them. ) :P

Hey at least in Columbus you have the most goregous arena in the NHL

though driving back on I-90 getting PAST by triple decker trailers doing 90 MPH was freaky as hell !!!!