GDT: Pittsburgh @ New Jersey 1:00PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Henrique wants to slay your GF, sweet.

yeah but clarkie is a much better teammate look at 24/7 when he defended reimers waterbottle that takes courage and shows real class

Have to listen to Matt Loughlin today and I still don't know how that bozo keeps his job. Paints the worst word picture you can possibly imagine

This. He is quite possibly the worst radio PBP person in all of sports, and that includes a bunch of doozies in there.

Is it me or does he make it sound like every play is a near goal?!?  I hate him as well

he doesn't even say "he shoots and scores"

he has this awkward "a shot and a goal!" who the fvck says that

and it may be pronounced Zhid-litsky but it sounds so fvcking annoying when he says that. Just say Zid-Litsky. He tries to be like Jon Miller with his pathetic attempts at name pronunciation.

fvck elias

What happened?  At work, can't watch the game right now.

What happened?  At work, can't watch the game right now.

went into the board hard wasnt moving at all for a while... finally trainer got him up and he glided off to the locker room hasnt been back since... last thing we need right now is for him to be out

im sure this is a sign that he is going to be out for some time then.. how long who knows but fvck of course this happens when were playing Pittsburgh

Maybe, Maybe not. I gave up with trying to decipher the news devils give about injuries a long time ago.