GDT: New Jersey @ Colorado 9pm

Derlique

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I really like him this season. 

I love the whole 4th line. Coleman Noesen and Gibbons are all keepers in my book for the 4th line. Noesen and Coleman are both RFA's and still young so they have a lot of potential and will stick around and have a good grinder role. We'll see for Gibbons. They remind me of our 2012 4th line, Gionta, Carter and Bernier. Those three were dynamite that year.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 3

Agree on Noesen. He’s been solid. Didn’t even think of him playing with Vatanen till just now. 

Just now, mikepeluso8 said:

Didn't want to say it earlier to avoid everyone getting their little Devil knickers in a bunch but...that was a must win game...and we won. Thank God.

Why in the world was it s must win?

Man I dream of the day when the other team pulls their goalie, and the Devils score an empty netter within 30 seconds and call it a day.  It's always white-knuckle for the Devils when it's 6-on-5.

Got the win, good job, 9-2-2 on the road...three more wins to match last year's number of road wins FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Agree on Noesen. He’s been solid. Didn’t even think of him playing with Vatanen till just now. 

Why in the world was it s must win?

It's just how that guy rolls.

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

Wasn't the prettiest win, but, we needed a win like this.

They've had plenty of one-goal wins lately...I'm ready for a laugher myself.  But I don't care how the points come...and they keep comin'.  6-2-2 in their last 10.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

Wasn't the prettiest win, but, we needed a win like this.

tight game, not too much for style points but a solid road game, Avs have been really good this year at home and can score so I'll take it.