GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah, he was taking regular shifts this period. Cangelosi said he didn't play the last 7 of the 2nd period. I was just wondering if I missed something. 

He made an awful play that led to the fourth goal and didn’t play the rest of the period. He was benched.

Edited by MadDog2020

Just now, Nicomo said:

I get it’s annoying, but honestly what are they supposed to do? Harp on how bad the team sucks for 2 hours? 

They don't have to say it sucks, but telling us "well, Tampa has everything going for them this season so its gonna be hard for any team to beat them" 15 times a period gets old. 

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time I was around a Devils crowd this angry and negative(not that there is much of anything to be positive about) 

Cory got a lot of boos when they announced he was in net. 

Lot of people talking about not renewing as well. Really an overall awful night.

Edited by Satans Hockey

If the Devils ever score another goal at home this year and that dumb “you suck” chant is said then everyone should be arrested for being so stupid.  Start chanting “we suck” instead, at least that would make sense.  Dumbest f-ing chant especially when the fans of practically the worst team in the league chants it after a goal, it’s cringeworthy that’s how pathetic it sounds.  Only time I ever chanted it was Henrique’s goal in the ECF against the rangers, first and only time.

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He made an awful play that led to the fourth goal and didn’t play the rest of the period. He was benched.

I didn't like his play on the Johnson goal either. He tried to throw a shoulder and missed, which let the puck go to the point which lead to the goal. Obviously Hall is the last person I'd crap on, just an observation. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

If the Devils ever score another goal at home this year and that dumb “you suck” chant is said then everyone should be arrested for being so stupid.  Start chanting “we suck” instead, at least that would make sense.  Dumbest f-ing chant especially when the fans of practically the worst team in the league chants it after a goal, it’s cringeworthy that’s how pathetic it sounds.  Only time I ever chanted it was Henrique’s goal in the ECF against the rangers, first and only time.

agreed. morons.  typical devils fans.

Just now, ajsgolf said:

Not everything has to be so literal, this night was bad enough we don't need to rehash this same conversation that has been killed to death. 

All I'm gonna say is after the fun of last season, man does it blow to be shoved right back into the suckbox.  Dammit.

• Like 5