GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG+2

MadDog2020

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

LGD.

Low hopes for this one.

"Well I got Devs in looooow places..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pretty sad when the first/only thing that came to mind about this was the fact that Amanda has nice penmanship.  

In regards to the game, despite the fact that he's only good on the PK, I feel like Lovejoy's absence will disrupt defensive "chemistry"; Blackwood will bail us out for a while but inevitably let in 3 goals because even the spawn of Brodeur and Roy with Hasek as a surrogate couldn't do better with this D in front of him; and the 12 guys that we put on the ice tonight that will pretend to be "forwards" will score just one goal, one that is meaningless and a fluke that comes in the middle of the second period, only to be followed up by an Isles goal shortly after, and we lose this game 3-1, with it looking a lot closer on paper than it actually was in reality.  

8 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Pretty sad when the first/only thing that came to mind about this was the fact that Amanda has nice penmanship.  

In regards to the game, despite the fact that he's only good on the PK, I feel like Lovejoy's absence will disrupt defensive "chemistry"; Blackwood will bail us out for a while but inevitably let in 3 goals because even the spawn of Brodeur and Roy with Hasek as a surrogate couldn't do better with this D in front of him; and the 12 guys that we put on the ice tonight that will pretend to be "forwards" will score just one goal, one that is meaningless and a fluke that comes in the middle of the second period, only to be followed up by an Isles goal shortly after, and we lose this game 3-1, with it looking a lot closer on paper than it actually was in reality.  

Hoping for a low scoring game as well to keep building Blackwood's of "hell no you aint sending me down"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

Hoping for a low scoring game as well to keep building Blackwood's of "hell no you aint sending me down"

Having to send him down to have a place for Schneider and Kinkaid will be the biggest injustice in the history of this franchise. 

I'll be watching, in my Blackwood jersey. 

LGD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Having to send him down to have a place for Schneider and Kinkaid will be the biggest injustice in the history of this franchise. 

I'll be watching, in my Blackwood jersey. 

LGD

He's solidified his spot for next year already to a lot of people. The hope now is that Shero can find a veteran to pair him with. It won't be KK and I can't see it being Cory since it seems he's lost his smile. 

In the pregame Boyle talks about being beyond frustrated with the results.  He’s actually played decently this season.  He may be frustrated and all but that’s not gonna change.  The team flat out does not have the talent to compete with the majority of the league.  What fvcking sucks is that’s been the case for many many years now except for the 2011-2012 season but they had 2 great players that season in Parise and Kovalsuck.  Last year was a fluke but that’s because Hall was playing out of his mind.  Now he’s injured and we are all very much aware of the results.  Even when he was playing the results are nowhere near those of last season.  Having useless players like Greene and LoveNoJoy is never gonna help...only listing those 2 but can prob list another 12 or so.  Shero is not doing a fvcking thing to help them and $hit won’t change next season either, just watch.  I can go on and on and vent and despite many of you possibly hating this post I know deep down everyone pretty much agrees with me lol

48 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

In the pregame Boyle talks about being beyond frustrated with the results.  He’s actually played decently this season.  He may be frustrated and all but that’s not gonna change.  The team flat out does not have the talent to compete with the majority of the league.  What fvcking sucks is that’s been the case for many many years now except for the 2011-2012 season but they had 2 great players that season in Parise and Kovalsuck.  Last year was a fluke but that’s because Hall was playing out of his mind.  Now he’s injured and we are all very much aware of the results.  Even when he was playing the results are nowhere near those of last season.  Having useless players like Greene and LoveNoJoy is never gonna help...only listing those 2 but can prob list another 12 or so.  Shero is not doing a fvcking thing to help them and $hit won’t change next season either, just watch.  I can go on and on and vent and despite many of you possibly hating this post I know deep down everyone pretty much agrees with me lol

Who exactly would you want Ray to have traded for that has been dealt already? Del Zotto? Blandisi?

You want Ray to make a Lou-esq knee jerk move and get a borderline player and overpay? Mortgage any possible future and send draft picks out or one of the few decent prospects we have?

Edited by jagknife

I frankly don’t give a fvck what this team does anymore.  I really think the team should be moved to another state or country, don’t ever need to watch this pathetic excuse of a piece of $hit hockey team.  Move somewhere that I can no longer watch or hear their broadcast.  Pathetic franchise actually, they’re a laughing stock.  They should play curling instead, oh wait, they already do, couldn’t even stop a puck if it was that size anyway.

• Haha 2