GDT - Devils @ Penguins 11/22/19 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

How do I fill out an online petition to fire that god damn mother fvcker?  Someone tell me where to submit something online.  Don’t care what the fvck I have to do, I’m doing something so someone please provide some info.  Since I can’t fire the fvcking team, which I also want to do, I have to start somewhere.

16 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

WHEN THE TEACHER DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TEACH THE CLASS DOESNT LEARN. 

This is a talented class that's getting D's and F's.  They look lost and terrible. Literally no flow to their game.  They play without rhymn or reason. 

Not kidding you. Same dude just said "The Ottawa Rangers". 

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

It must be so hard to be a color commentator for this team. I mean, I really commend Sal and Dano for their polyanna, candy coated BS they constantly spew out. I couldnt do it. 

Valid point.  I can sugar coat things a bit and I think even here I'm known to be an optimistic poster, but eventually you just need to call it like it is.. this team is playing like sh!t. 

4 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

It must be so hard to be a color commentator for this team. I mean, I really commend Sal and Dano for their polyanna, candy coated BS they constantly spew out. I couldnt do it. 

Give me Sal any day of the week. At least he has the stones to call out the team instead of being the mouth breather cuddling the tiny baby rabbit that is this atrocious team

• Like 1