The Weird 2020 Off-Season Thread

jagknife

Just now, Crisis said:

Yeah that's almost as bad as CR1976's mock up

Ouch lol

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I agree. I don’t like the idea of messing with our main jerseys (athough admittedly, I don’t dislike it as much as some), but as far as these event or special jerseys go, I like them.

I’d have them play the Military Appreciation Night and HFC Night games in the event jerseys too, and not just have them for warmups. It’s fun, and I bet when they auction them off, they’d make more money for the respective charities if they were game worn as opposed to only having been worn for a few minutes warming up. 

The one last year was the first one I really liked, and of course they sold out of them

I hope they generate a sh!t ton of revenue with this although I think it will be muted by the tough times we are going through. Personally I have never liked the red/green/white combo at all and this is no different.  I think the red/black and white is head and shoulders a much classier combination and things like this make me appreciate it even more.  I'll cringe every time they wear them while praying for the two points. If my memory is correct doesn't their record resemble dog sh!t when they wear anything resembling the good old days of red and green?

4 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I hope they generate a sh!t ton of revenue with this although I think it will be muted by the tough times we are going through. Personally I have never liked the red/green/white combo at all and this is no different.  I think the red/black and white is head and shoulders a much classier combination and things like this make me appreciate it even more.  I'll cringe every time they wear them while praying for the two points. If my memory is correct doesn't their record resemble dog sh!t when they wear anything resembling the good old days of red and green?

I think there was a point where we were .500 in the "new" retros, but never above it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Yuck, Quebec logos on the bottom of the Colorado jerseys and most likely as their center logo. I really hope we never do any garbage like this with Scouts or Rockies nonsense...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHlGc5dHOOz/?igshid=1jgx4zqc03bok

spacer.png

This probably makes old Nordiques fans wanna puke.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Me neither.

Seriously, what was so difficult for those franchises to get?  Looks like everyone else got the spirit of “reverse retro”.  If the Isles and Rags were allowed to manufacture the equivalent of just another third jersey, then everyone else might as well ignore the reverse part of the equation as well.  

• Like 1