GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG +

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Jeez ... Hughes put that one through a keyhole. What a shot

Top shelf, where grandma keeps the peanut butter!

Exactly right. 

Which year’s EA game had the call “upstairs, where Norman keeps his mother”, that sh!t was amazing. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Jeez ... Hughes put that one through a keyhole. What a shot

That’s the hands I want to see while everyone is saying “he’s a playmaker, not a scorer”. Shoot like that and you are a fvcking scorer. 

Amazing goal by Jack. 

There is one thing that bothers/concerns me about him and I have said it before, but why does he wear his helmet so loose? It just about stays on his head (see post goal celebration). With his skating speed I seriously worry that one day he is going to get rocked and that lid isn't going to do a damn thing. 

Also, I have noticed at times it drops down whilst he is making a play and he has to adjust it to get it out of his eye line. 

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

God is Salvador starting to get exhausting. Palmieri won a nice board battle and then... didn’t run into the goalie? And Bryce Salvador just strokes him off for a 3 minute segment without mentioning the insane effort from Hughes.

He's making a habit out of it. He did the same thing couple of games ago 

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

God is Salvador starting to get exhausting. Palmieri won a nice board battle and then... didn’t run into the goalie? And Bryce Salvador just strokes him off for a 3 minute segment without mentioning the insane effort from Hughes.

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

He's making a habit out of it. He did the same thing couple of games ago 

Guys guys guys, you’re looking at it all wrong... he’s playing hype man for the trade market

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Amazing goal by Jack. 

There is one thing that bothers/concerns me about him and I have said it before, but why does he wear his helmet so loose? It just about stays on his head (see post goal celebration). With his skating speed I seriously worry that one day he is going to get rocked and that lid isn't going to do a damn thing. 

Also, I have noticed at times it drops down whilst he is making a play and he has to adjust it to get it out of his eye line. 

You’re right, he has a whole pee-wee vibe going on lol.