Prospects Thread- 2021-21

Chimaira_Devil_#9

2 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Stillman's hot start has been interrupted by an injury meaning he missed the last two games. No idea what UBI is, but the rest sounds positive. 

Upper body injury? That’s my guess. Protocol sounds like concussion but could also mean any protocol involving a shoulder or arm too I suppose. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1

Eetu Pakkila gets a goal. Nice shot to beat the goaltender. He also had an assist in a local derby win on Friday. 

He now has 2 goals and 4 assists in 15 games and is a +6 overall. His average TOI is 14.26. 

6 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Upper body injury? That’s my guess. Protocol sounds like concussion but could also mean any protocol involving a shoulder or arm too I suppose. 

Now you have said it that 100% makes sense. 

• Like 1

The KHL is on a week long international break, so the prospects out there will get a break. 

One prospect I have sort of overlooked is Case McCarthy who is playing for BU. He is having a decent season. 

He is on his third year and after the shortened season last year where he only played 12 games with a goal and an assist he has 5 points on 8 games this year. 

His second goal of the season is at 2.20 of this video. 

He is on for career highs so far. One to keep an eye out for as the year progresses. 

Luke got two goals in Michigan's 6-2 win over Penn State. 

Jumping up on the play and an absolute snipe on this one. 

He also had an assist. 

Three points on the night.

Devils prospect Ethan Edwards has been a health scratch for Michigan for the last 4 games. He had no points in 8. 

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Like 2

Chase Stillman is still having a really good year for Sudbury. 

No points in regulation in Sudbury's 3-2 win last night , but he did score the winner in the shootout. 

I am liking what I see from him. Not the quickest skater, but really nice hands , really good levels of compete and smart on the ice. 

• Like 2