GDT 10/30/2022 Blow Jackets @ Devils Please No More Friggin’ Injuries

Colorado Rockies 1976

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

When people say you come off negative, saying this when we just won our 6th out of 7 by a score of 7-1 comes off somewhat negative lol. 

How is that negative? I'm not talking about my opinion on the team. 

People were talking about Bratt wanting to stay or leave and I'm saying I can understand why Bratt wouldn't want to be here long term if this was another season of losing and no playoffs.

Edited by Satans Hockey

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Only if he’s gotten into your weed. 

image.thumb.png.ce71c36c1cebf33f521f694ebd2255c4.png

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

you absolutely could and it would be hard to argue.

On this note, gotta love that Jack doesn’t seem to be fully clicking yet, but is still producing at a near-PPG rate.  The points will come.  

• Like 5

Right now Bratt is the best player on the team. But what’s even more surprising is Jack is not #2, Nico is. And it’s not like Jack has been playing bad at all, but Nico has been fantastic at both ends of the ice so far this season. Add in Dougie looking more and more like himself, and we’re talking about the Devils having potentially 4 elite players. FOUR. How many years did we go without having even one?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Right now Bratt is the best player on the team. But what’s even more surprising is Jack is not #2, Nico is. And it’s not like Jack has been playing bad at all, but Nico has been fantastic at both ends of the ice so far this season. Add in Dougie looking more and more like himself, and we’re talking about the Devils having potentially 4 elite players. FOUR. How many years did we go without having even one?

Many. 

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

How is that negative? I'm not talking about my opinion on the team. 

People were talking about Bratt wanting to stay or leave and I'm saying I can understand why Bratt wouldn't want to be here long term if this was another season of losing and no playoffs.

Relax my friend, it was a joke based on the conversation from the other day, hence the “lol”. 

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

image.jpeg.bb848eeeefff2f6bbb207af14aa42796.jpeg

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And even better is that it’s not like the Devils are in a major cap crunch that will lead to them making some painful trades just to squeeze Bratt’s deal under the cap.  Lots of money coming off, especially UFAs that will make no sense to bring back.  

Bratts agent will probably use the deal Fitz tried to give Gaudreau as a starting point. If he could have fit Johnny, he can fit Bratt

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Bratts playing a lot closer to that level than Gaudreau is so far this year

fair, but wildly different scenarios. Johnny Ohio produced at a near HOF level for several years and hit a wide open market with a bidding war. Bratt is an RFA. 

His deal will come in at 8.5ish I think. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

fair, but wildly different scenarios. Johnny Ohio produced at a near HOF level for several years and hit a wide open market with a bidding war. Bratt is an RFA. 

His deal will come in at 8.5ish I think. 

Yeah I can see it settling around there. I just think his agent will start with the Gaudreau deal and see what he can do