GDT 10/30/2022 Blow Jackets @ Devils Please No More Friggin’ Injuries

Colorado Rockies 1976

Me after the first period:  Love getting all of these scoring chances, but gotta start converting.

The Devils:  Hold our beers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MB3 said:

boo johnny ohio

score a zillion 

Mission accomplished

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I just feel a little bad for him after seeing that story. I would have liked to shell the other goalie some, too. 

I am referring to all the years we used that gif when NJD was getting blown out but yea it has been in the back of my mind that I hope he and his wife are off social media today.

Edited by NJDevils1214

New Jersey Devils raped jackets. 

I never regret we didn`t sign Gaudreau, he can svck his own balls. And average goaltending help this team to win, evrey move of Fitz help this team to be better. And a couple of very talented players of course) Nico is awesome. Selki level season. 

• Like 4

This is the kind of game that reminds me of last year's Devils. Except this time, we're on the other end of it. Crazy to think we have had just one loss since that rough 2-game start. First in the Metro with just 2 teams in the league with more points than us (for now)!

If you needed a sign that this team has turned the corner, look no further than dominating the team that almost always found a way to get the better of us.

And last but not least: JBITBPITNHLAINEC.

• Like 4