GDT: Carolina @ Devils 3:00 PM MSGSN

MadDog2020

my brother is at the game, has been to several hundred devils games, and he said he’s never seen a goal take the building out of a hockey game like that before. 

send that useless fvcking loser far fvcking away from this team. he’s the 4th best goalie in the system at best, positively no excuse to see him in NHL games.

1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

This is why save % is a horrible Stat.  Blackwood will actually have decent numbers today, but thats as anti clutch as it gets.   Killed momentum, killed the pp.

Just ride vv and schmeid. 

yup. times a million. yup. 

Just now, MB3 said:

my brother is at the game, has been to several hundred devils games, and he said he’s never seen a goal take the building out of a hockey game like that before. 

send that useless fvcking loser far fvcking away from this team. he’s the 4th best goalie in the system at best, positively no excuse to see him in NHL games.

Can confirm. So much energy up until whatever the fk that was. Some ppl heckling blackwood but I don't think that helps much lol. Just deflating.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Can confirm. So much energy up until whatever the fk that was. Some ppl heckling blackwood but I don't think that helps much lol. Just deflating.

it helps if it finally ruins the tiny shrivel of small dick confidence he has left until he eventually quits the sport.

boo him any time he does anything. makes a save, let’s in a goal, takes a piss, waves to his family in the crowd. boo him relentlessly.

why doesn’t blackwood pick up a primary on that Aho goal? 

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

People actively bringing down others rather than trying to lift them up when they are struggling are straight up losers, its that simple. pathetic and shameful 

hahahahahhahahahahahah 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Words can’t express my anger/hatred with/for Blackwood. Can we just get him out already and take whatever is given. 

People actively bringing down others rather than trying to lift them up when they are struggling are straight up losers, its that simple. pathetic and shameful 

5 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Subban still Leads us in calendar year penalty minutes lol

I'm not angry at Blackwood anymore, I am angry at the coaches and management for continuing to allow him to go out there week after week and make mistakes. 

If you are serious about winning you go with who's hot. Schmid should still be here. 

Lmfao stfu Dano "Blackwood has kept it 2-1 here, you have to reward him, he's played well"

He's the fvcking reason it's 2-1. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

does jesper bratt still play for the devils? asking for a friend

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

We need to put Bratt and Tatar on a milk carton.

THERE HE IS