The Unintended GDT (1/19) Devils @ Kraken 10:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

There ya go! It only took 8 minutes after this post.

lets stay positive boys. Feels a lot better

Devil have been getting a lot of excellent goaltending lately.

And Seattle’s goaltending has been awful when shorthanded.  Gotta draw some penalties.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, MB3 said:

even when brendan smith is sitting on his own blue line he finds away to have his pants down watching a 2-on-1. what the living fvck do the coaches see in this guy?

hell of a backcheck from palat.

Whenever Marino comes back (man is he sorely missed), Smith has gotta find his way to the healthy scratch list.  He’s just so fvcking AWFUL.

• Like 1

Thank you Mac…this game has no business actually being a game, but you’re forcing the issue.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just giving the puck away constantly. 

I’m at the game and I’m beyond frustrated with them just giving the puck away like it’s candy

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Thank you Mac…this game has no business actually being a game, but you’re forcing the issue.  

He’s been great tonight. The goals he got beaten on were great shots

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

Thanks. I went to the game against the Kraken last year and had to watch a loss. Hoping they turn this around and get the W but they won’t do it like this. Need crisper passing

On the other hand, I feel like the Kraken should have already buried the Devils and are only up 2-1.  More often than not, letting a team hang around like this comes back to bite you.  I hope you see a win.  

I was in Seattle this summer for a very short trip for my cousin's wedding.  It's one of my absolute favorite cities I've been to.  The PNW is beautiful   

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

How is it not?

Between this and the other stuff with Provorov earlier, it really seems like you got up on the wrong side of the bed today. You probably have shingles. 

What is not?

What stuff with Provorov?

I do remember getting up on the right side, which is always the right side, so how you figure?

You really think I probably have shingles?

4 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

On the other hand, I feel like the Kraken should have already buried the Devils and are only up 2-1.  More often than not, letting a team hang around like this comes back to bite you.  I hope you see a win.  

I was in Seattle this summer for a very short trip for my cousin's wedding.  It's one of my absolute favorite cities I've been to.  The PNW is beautiful   

Oh yea Mac has been good tonight. Giving the team a chance to steal one

2 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

We all hope, but Okhotiuk needs to have Ruff’s trust for it to happen.

Or they deal a mid-round pick for a veteran rental.

9 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

My cousin lives in Seattle and although I haven't been to see him, he doesn't exactly love it.  Not the worst place according to him, but definitely a fair amount of crime and homelessness, not to mention extremely expensive. A jug of orange juice is $15.  Housing is basically unaffordable - can't find a modest home for under $800K - he pays around $3,500/mo for a tiny 400sq ft apartment which is complete insanity. And then you have the weather...rain 250 days a year, for the most part.

Edited by NJDfan1711