GDT - Devils vs Krakken 2/9/23 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

3 minutes ago, SeanMac16 said:

Love the win, and dougie is a beast, but I can't help but be concerned that not a single goal was scored by a forward tonight. I know these things happen but we can't rely on dougie to bury 2 a night till Jack is back. We need our forwards to score.

Nico and Bratt did both hit the crossbar tonight. I thought Nico in particular played really well. 

• Like 2

Very gutsy win in their first game without Jack. Thank you Devils for winning my first home game in 3 years.

Some observations:
It’s hard to say who’s worse: Smith or Bahl.

The offense is going to be rough without Jack. That was not pretty outside the Dougie bombs on the PP.

Haula, Tatar, Sharangovich line was tough to watch as expected

I think Miles Wood has forgotten how to play hockey

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SeanMac16 said:

Love the win, and dougie is a beast, but I can't help but be concerned that not a single goal was scored by a forward tonight. I know these things happen but we can't rely on dougie to bury 2 a night till Jack is back. We need our forwards to score.

They'll find another way to win next game. That's been happening all season. Today, Dougie on the PP, Blackwood and a whole bunch of blocked shots. The next game, maybe a Bratt trick.

1 hour ago, Bonginator11 said:

Very gutsy win in their first game without Jack. Thank you Devils for winning my first home game in 3 years.

Some observations:
It’s hard to say who’s worse: Smith or Bahl.

The offense is going to be rough without Jack. That was not pretty outside the Dougie bombs on the PP.

Haula, Tatar, Sharangovich line was tough to watch as expected

I think Miles Wood has forgotten how to play hockey

Smith, simply because of experience and years in the NHL, but both suck.  What will it take for Bahl to play with an edge and/or urgency?

I thought they had some good chances.  Their goalie played really well and the hit the crossbar a couple times.  We want Timo!!!

Not only do the Devils need to address the top 6 by acquiring a winger, they need to acquire a 3C.

I thought the BMW line had its best night since November.  I hope they can reignite the chemistry they had.

• Like 1

Didn’t get to see this one (I’m in Fla right now), but happy as hell that they found a way to bank yet another two points.  The Devils are obviously a MUCH different team without Jack in the lineup.  Hopefully they can tread water while he’s out.

• Like 2