GDT - Devils vs Rags Game 7 --Devils move on!

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I screamed at my TV like a straight up degenerate.

I 100% yelled at mine when the ref blocked Dougie’s clearing attempt while making no effort to try and get out of the way. Wife wasn’t happy, tiny humans from their beds yelled back…

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I 100% yelled at mine when the ref blocked Dougie’s clearing attempt while making no effort to try and get out of the way. Wife wasn’t happy, tiny humans from their beds yelled back…

Yeah they’re not even trying to hide what they’re doing.  fvcking agendas.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, I spoke too soon. 

Yeah, the red-to-blue ratio looked good to me at the beginning of the broadcast, too. Until all the lights went up, I guess. 😂

I wonder why it differs so much from game to game. Games 1 & 2 it seems there was tons of blue in the building, but game 5 it looked like Devils fans dominated. Now it seems to be somewhere in between.

I know there's a lot of Rags fans in Jersey and maybe it's a matter of New Yorkers generally being able to afford more tickets to games? Then again, the Devils have had plenty of sellouts this season and, as mentioned, game 5 looked good. Also, during Rags home games in this series it was tough finding red in those stands during broadcasts, so it doesn't work both ways despite the close proximity of the arenas.

Ideas from Jersey-based folks? Hones inquiry here.

1 minute ago, Revan said:

Yeah, the red-to-blue ratio looked good to me at the beginning of the broadcast, too. Until all the lights went up, I guess. 😂

I wonder why it differs so much from game to game. Games 1 & 2 it seems there was tons of blue in the building, but game 5 it looked like Devils fans dominated. Now it seems to be somewhere in between.

I know there's a lot of Rags fans in Jersey and maybe it's a matter of New Yorkers generally being able to afford more tickets to games? Then again, the Devils have had plenty of sellouts this season and, as mentioned, game 5 looked good. Also, during Rags home games in this series it was tough finding red in those stands during broadcasts, so it doesn't work both ways despite the close proximity of the arenas.

Ideas from Jersey-based folks? Hones inquiry here.

I think the cameras look for those blue tops to make it look like we are outnumbered.

• Like 1