GDT: Devils @ Montreal 7:15PM MSGN2

MadDog2020

Given that Montreal played last night and they kind of suck (I know they are 3-1-1 but still), I'm hoping to see our first blowout win tonight.   The kind of offensive onslaught we were all thinking about this summer when we got Bratt and Meier signed long term and added Toffoli.    LGD!

• Like 3

LETS GO BOYS

We get the current weaker option of their two goalies, but Montambeault will want to bounce back. 

The difference of how this lineup looks without both Haula and Hischier is actually quite scary. I get that's why you get a bunch of centers who can play wing like Nosek, Mercer, or Tierney, but Nosek also being hurt really shows how quickly your depth at a position can evaporate. 

Glad it looks like Hischier and Haula will be ready to go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RizzMB30 said:

LETS GO BOYS

We get the current weaker option of their two goalies, but Montambeault will want to bounce back. 

The difference of how this lineup looks without both Haula and Hischier is actually quite scary. I get that's why you get a bunch of centers who can play wing like Nosek, Mercer, or Tierney, but Nosek also being hurt really shows how quickly your depth at a position can evaporate. 

Glad it looks like Hischier and Haula will be ready to go. 

Re:  the bolded, no doubt...a guy like Nico is always going to be difficult to approximate (I use that word because replacing him from within with some call-up or a lower-line guy is impossible).  

Yeah, some guys all you can do is cross your fingers that they don't get hurt.  I shiver to think of the Devils minus Jack...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976