GDT: 12/09/23 DEVILS @ FLAMES 4:OO PM EST MSGN

Rock

These idiot Calgary announcers just said that we were going "Full Jacques Lemaire" sitting back and coasting on our 3-1 lead here in the 3rd.  This, just as I was thinking to myself that the Flames really haven't had many quality scoring changes or dangerous opportunities, aside from their lone goal of course.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

These idiot Calgary announcers just said that we were going "Full Jacques Lemaire" sitting back and coasting on our 3-1 lead here in the 3rd.  This, just as I was thinking to myself that the Flames really haven't had many quality scoring changes or dangerous 

Always thought it's funny how it's boring hockey when the devils use a trap, but literally every other team does it and it's "impressive shut down defensive structure"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Blake back with the devils, some day. Was one of my favorites when he was around. 

Same, he is 32 now though.

He would be an ideal candidate for a contender down the stretch if it wasnt for his contract, $4.9 million and 4 years left isn't easy to accommodate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moustic said:

Slightly unfair no? 

He’s one of the easiest goalies in the league to beat glove side. Not saying it was soft or anything, it was a great shot, but it’s also a pattern with him. 

Nico said fvck this sh!t 

• Like 1