GDT - 1/11/24 Devils @ Lightning 7:00pm MSGN

NJDfan1711

31 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Honestly- what’s our identity? We don’t have an identity.

"They can score and are never truly out of a game"

Unfortunately that's not going to be good enough for much longer.  Too many games have been a mad scramble, regardless of the opponent.  To the Devils' credit, they did dig themselves out of an 8-9-1 hole, and at the moment are in decent position.  But like I said previously, not all that much room for any extended slumps.  They don't have to go on a major tear just yet, but they probably have to bank about 60% of the remaining available points to feel reasonably comfortable about nailing down a playoff berth.  

• Like 2

Oh and Lindy scratching Miller, yet again, when he’s been a rock when he’s actually allowed to play confirms I have no faith in this coach.

EDIT: he’s being rotated with Nolan, instead of letting Smith be a forward, where he also is actually effective. Bastian does not deserve to play every night.

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Oh and Lindy scratching Miller, yet again, when he’s been a rock when he’s actually allowed to play confirms I have no faith in this coach.

Miller being scratched, and Clarke not getting a single game when half our fvcking team is hurt, is mind boggling and inexcusable. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jagknife said:

EDIT: he’s being rotated with Nolan, instead of letting Smith be a forward, where he also is actually effective. Bastian does not deserve to play every night.

Where are you seeing that Miller is possibly scratched?   I saw this lineup this morning. 

• Like 1