2/22/2024 GDT: Rangers @ Devils, 7 pm - Win or Else

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, titans04 said:

Relax and rest easy, Fitz is taking a good look at the entire situation.

spacer.png

Explains the cave he vanished into aside from being celebrated in Nashville.

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I wonder if Fitz gets cable in whatever bunker he’s hiding out in. 

Based on the above photo, nope

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

RWJ Barnabas probably wondering if they could have their money back after watching the last 2 games

Plenty of Devils fans will be coming to their facilities with strokes and high blood pressure. They know what they’re doing. 

• Like 1

Someone call DYFS on me.  I’m taking my kid to the game on Sunday.

Pretty sure that qualifies as child abuse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smelly said:

The dirty little secret is that Luke has been garbage for months. 

Nemec light years ahead on the development curve. 

Nemec spent an entire season in the AHL, and played pro back in Slovakia. It’s really not that surprising. 

Luke making the jump right from college was always going to be tough. 

I'm just BEGGING people not to overreact and go off the deep end wrt this kid. The skill is clearly there, and we saw Jack be even worse his rookie season. And that was with him playing an easier position. Luke will be fine. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Get busy living, or get busy dying (like the Devils’ playoff chances).

As someone who has crawled through a 150 Yard tiny ass pipe before, and hated every second of it, if they filled it with sh!t and told me if I did it again we’d fire Ruff on the spot, I would.

“RUFF WAS HERE”

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

Devils '23-'24 season = Brooks Hatlen

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

Nemec spent an entire season in the AHL, and played pro back in Slovakia. It’s really not that surprising. 

I'm just BEGGING people not to overreact and go off the deep end wrt this kid. The skill is clearly there, and we saw Jack be even worse his rookie season. And that was with him playing an easier position. Luke will be fine. 

He looks 16 so I find it impossible to give him much sh!t, unfortunately he's been sh!t but it's so hard to care about it when we have so many other problems. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I’m not worried about either of them.  Once the Devils get a real fvcking coach in here and they continue to gain experience, they will be fine.

• Like 4

Wonder how the front office is feeling about that 9% price increase on season tickets with the team falling out of the playoff race fast and the renewal deadline being on February 29th. There's going to be a lot of people dropping their tickets, especially all those first year season ticket holders that they brought on after last season. 

• Like 3

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Wonder how the front office is feeling about that 9% price increase on season tickets with the team falling out of the playoff race fast and the renewal deadline being on February 29th. There's going to be a lot of people dropping their tickets, especially all those first year season ticket holders that they brought on after last season. 

I toyed with the idea of signing up for Black and Red membership, but after this, there’s no way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Hey, thank the GM ticket reps. He sat on his hands and did nothing, so business suffers. As it should. 

• Like 3