GDT: Carolina @ Devils 12:30 PM ABC/ESPN+

MadDog2020

Used buybacks for this one, hate matinee games normally and then add in how bad the team is I didn't feel like spending all day in the Newark/Harrison area since the Red Bulls home opener is tonight. Weather is gonna suck tonight but still more excited to stand in sh!tty weather than to watch this Devils game today.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Hopefully we keep the same lines as last game.  Would like to see the boys build upon the success and chemistry they showed.  Dare I say maybe some confidence too. Curious who's in net.  I assume Daws.  Can't imagine Allen or Kahkonen are ready yet 

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Used buybacks for this one, hate matinee games normally and then add in how bad the team is I didn't feel like spending all day in the Newark/Harrison area since the Red Bulls home opener is tonight. Weather is gonna suck tonight but still more excited to stand in sh!tty weather than to watch this Devils game today.

You just made me think of something.  In the event of a buyback, do the Devils resell your seats at a higher price?

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Hopefully we keep the same lines as last game.  Would like to see the boys build upon the success and chemistry they showed.  Dare I say maybe some confidence too. Curious who's in net.  I assume Daws.  Can't imagine Allen or Kahkonen are ready yet 

Let's Go Devils.

Per Green, it will be Daws, with Schmid as backup.

23 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

You just made me think of something.  In the event of a buyback, do the Devils resell your seats at a higher price?

Higher than what I pay because they do give a lower season ticket holder price to us and Ticketmaster face value is always higher. When I do a buyback they get thrown back on to Ticketmaster. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Higher than what I pay because they do give a lower season ticket holder price to us and Ticketmaster face value is always higher. When I do a buyback they get thrown back on to Ticketmaster. 

Gotcha’.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Sure feels like a home Hurricanes broadcast so far.  Geez.

• Vomiting 3

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I know we don’t have one of the new goalies in net yet but It does feel like a bit of a dark cloud lifted after the last week and a half of changes and they can just play hockey now.  

The guys seem to be skating more assertively.  It’s nice not watching Jack realize he’s five strides ahead of his linemates and double back.

• Like 1