GDT: The 'It Barely Matters" Edition - 3/14/24 Devils @ Stars 8:00pm MSGN2

NJDfan1711

49 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Jack, Nico, and Mercer are apparently going to be a line tonight lol...

"Sometimes you just change things and hopes that it works..."

"I also know that Nico, Jack and Bratt like playing together...  so we might see a little bit of that as well"

5 minutes ago, aylbert said:

"Sometimes you just change things and hopes that it works..."

"I also know that Nico, Jack and Bratt like playing together...  so we might see a little bit of that as well"

At least Green’s honest in admitting he doesn’t have a clue.  Lindy would’ve made some quip about people not knowing the game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I’ll be shocked if it’s not 1-0 Stars within the first ninety seconds.

Edit: And there it is.  Holy hell.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

image0.gif

I have a lot of friends who are big hockey fans like myself, but as big as fans of the sport as they may be I don't think they can quite understand what we as Devil's fans go through. I mean this is almost unbelievable.

A goal within the first minute, for about the billionth time this season, AND while we have a brand new first-time-playing-with-us goalie who is supposed to be an improvement over the other 4 goalies we've had this year. 

Un-fvcking-believable.

• Like 2

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I have a lot of friends who are big hockey fans like myself, but as big as fans of the sport as they may be I don't think they can quite understand what we as Devil's fans go through. I mean this is almost unbelievable.

A goal within the first minute, for about the billionth time this season, AND while we have a brand new first-time-playing-with-us goalie who is supposed to be an improvement over the other 4 goalies we've had this year. 

Un-fvcking-believable.

This season has been one disaster after the next. I can’t wait for it to be over. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bill Spaulding is really good at what he does. His tone of voice right now is somewhat jolly and happy go lucky, meanwhile he's basically standing in the middle of a gigantic dumpster fire. 

I don't know how he's able to keep his composure. I would fvcking lose it, because I'm losing it right now.

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Bill Spaulding is really good at what he does. His tone of voice right now is somewhat jolly and happy go lucky, meanwhile he's basically standing in the middle of a gigantic dumpster fire. 

I don't know how he's able to keep his composure. I would fvcking lose it, because losing it right now.

Bill: 

IMG_7637.jpeg

• Like 1