2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

Posted (edited)

Goodbye Canes. They'll choke this away and get swept. I guess the question is, what team in the West can defeat the Rangers because I fully expect them to coast to the SCF. And if they win the Cup, it's going to be insufferable with their obnoxious fans.

If Fitz doesn't get off his ass and right this ship, it'll be downright nauseating the next few years as a Devils fan. 

Edited by slasher72

4 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Call me a jinx or bad luck but the fvcking Rangers are going to win the cup and it's going to fvcking suck

Most likely and they could even win more than 1 Cup over the next few years with Shesterkin playing this way. He's only 27. 

I can't believe you guys think the Rags are better than FLA, COL, DAL, and EDM. The Capitals didn't even deserve to be in the show and the Canes are absolutely choking right now(though their ability to score has always been an issue in the playoffs so this isn't that surprising with sh!tstork in net). I still don't think the Rags win sh!t.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I can't believe you guys think the Rags are better than FLA, COL, DAL, and EDM. The Capitals didn't even deserve to be in the show and the Canes are absolutely choking right now(though their ability to score has always been an issue in the playoffs so this isn't that surprising with sh!tstork in net). I still don't think the Rags win sh!t.

The regular season says so. Their playoff performances and the opposing teams performances say so. There is nothing saying anyone IS better then the Rags other then our pure hatred for them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muevelos said:

The regular season says so. Their playoff performances and the opposing teams performances say so. There is nothing saying anyone IS better then the Rags other then our pure hatred for them.

sh!tstork comes back to earth and even plays average the wheels will fall off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

sh!tstork comes back to earth and even plays average the wheels will fall off.

When it happens I'll praise every god from Christianity to the Greeks but until then, they are better.

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Rangers aren’t beating Florida. Florida has to take care of business against Boston, because the Rags would beat Boston. 

The Cats-Bruins series is probably going long, no matter who wins.

Advantage Rags.

Gross.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Rangers aren’t beating Florida. Florida has to take care of business against Boston, because the Rags would beat Boston. 

Florida and Colorado IMO are the only teams left that can put rags under constant 60 min pressure and have good/decent goaltending. Dallas seems a bit vulnerable. They had some bad games.

Edited by Devs64
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The Panthers and Bruins are going to beat the absolute piss out of each other and go at least six games. Rangers are going to be healthy and rested, facing a depleted team in the Eastern conference final. The road to the cup finals is pretty much paved for them. 

You just hope the Western conference team makes it their healthy. I think Colorado or even Dallas can take them, but not if they lose key players to injuries.

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Florida and Colorado IMO are the only teams left that can put rags under constant 60 min pressure and have good/decent goaltending. Dallas seems a bit vulnerable. They had some bad games.

I think Florida matches up well with them. The Rags have had it relatively easy in terms of physical punishment. Florida will hammer them and Tkachuk will fvck their sh!t up. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I think Florida matches up well with them. The Rags have had it relatively easy in terms of physical punishment. Florida will hammer them and Tkachuk will fvck their sh!t up. 

All fun and games until Toruba tries to superman Tkachuk