• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BRING BACK TURNER STEVENSON!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:doh1:

I wish I found you amusing, I really do.

:mellow:

But I don't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny man, Funny.

If you hadn't noticed i was taking the p**s, guess its my british humor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's spelled with a "u" ... humour.

(now THAT'S funny :evil: )

Nah -- sorry if I've been on your case... I forgot your were British.

:rofl::unsure:

Edited by Darwindog

it's nice to see no one's forgotten where the panic button is on this board in the time off from the lockout :P

Good farooqing Christ when was the last time a Championship team was kept, built and maininted in AUGUST !?!?!?

PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a further point of the insanity going on if I have to step out and be the voice of reason!!!!

think about that!!!!

BRING BACK TURNER STEVENSON!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:doh1:

I wish I found you amusing, I really do.

:mellow:

But I don't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny man, Funny.

If you hadn't noticed i was taking the p**s, guess its my british humor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's spelled with a "u" ... humour.

(now THAT'S funny :evil: )

Nah -- sorry if I've been on your case... I forgot your were British.

:rofl::unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wev'e been having it hard over here recently.

it's nice to see no one's forgotten where the panic button is on this board in the time off from the lockout :P

In the top corner next to the donation button. :evil:

Good farooqing Christ when was the last time a Championship team was kept, built and maininted in AUGUST !?!?!?

PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a further point of the insanity going on if I have to step out and be the voice of reason!!!!

think about that!!!!

Well said, Crash-man. *passes CRASHER a glass of Bourbon-Aid*

I used to have a red key that said PANIC on it... I used to bring it to annoy customers :D

mmmmm... liquor.. just what I needed :)

*still amazed I had to be a voice of reason* :P

are we all calm now ???

I used to have a red key that said PANIC on it... I used to bring it to annoy customers :D

*still amazed I had to be a voice of reason*  :P

are we all calm now ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, don't worry too much, we've had a few "voices of reason" today, everyone has just chosen to ignore them though.

are we all calm now ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not till i hear the sweat sweat voice of Bill Clement!

are we all calm now ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not till i hear the sweat sweat voice of Bill Clement!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Clement does have a sweaty voice, doesn't he? :uni:

its hard to calm down when your team gives dan mcgillis 8.4 million over two years along with 7.2 million for two years of 36 year old dman vladimir malakhov.

I mean i feel like i'm rooting for the knicks or the god help me, the rangers here. I'm optimistic though, and it will be interesting to see some new guys up close. But it's hard to put on a happy face and not push the panic button when it's so blatantly obvious that your team's General manager has pushed it. Repeatedly.

oh well, at least hockey's back. I'm still excited...even if my team just exibited sheer desperation.

its hard to calm down when your team gives dan mcgillis 8.4 million over two years along with 7.2 million for two years of 36 year old dman vladimir malakhov.

I mean i feel like i'm rooting for the knicks or the god help me, the rangers here.  I'm optimistic though, and it will be interesting to see some new guys up close.  But it's hard to put on a happy face and not push the panic button when it's so blatantly obvious that your team's General manager has pushed it.  Repeatedly.

oh well, at least hockey's back.  I'm still excited...even if my team just exibited sheer desperation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm pretty sure 8.4 was for rafalski.

I mean i feel like i'm rooting for the knicks or the god help me, the rangers here.  I'm optimistic though, and it will be interesting to see some new guys up close.  But it's hard to put on a happy face and not push the panic button when it's so blatantly obvious that your team's General manager has pushed it.  Repeatedly.

oh well, at least hockey's back.  I'm still excited...even if my team just exibited sheer desperation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a mistake on Sportsnet.ca's part. We don't know how much McGillis is getting.