Happy Birthday Crasher!

langsgirl

It doesnt seem like a year since the last time i posted happy birthday to you.. thats sorta scary.. i remember there were a few threads.. time really flies cause i fell like it happened maybe 6 months ago...

scary

Enjoi

I think the thread lasted 6 months :lol:

well thank ya (and to all the others to pipe in)

As long as it's a better year then last year's I'll be a happy boy!!!

Already got the best gift from Drew Bledsoe on Sunday !!! :clap:

Awwwww Crashiekins...

Have a great birthday and at the projected course of getting older and wiser, you'll be Lou in a couple decades.

That will be followed by a short period of senility in which you accidentally spell names right and give huge paychecks to guys who played for you five years before who you didn't offer as much at the time to keep.

Woo! It's Crasher's birthday :boogie:  :boogie:!!!!!

Have a great one! Maybe your team will give ya a 'W' B )!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank ya!

I got my Cowboy win this week... I ain't pushing it :P

(though this is only the 3rd time and first at home that they've played on my birthday ... weird ain't it ??)

Awwwww Crashiekins...

Have a great birthday and at the projected course of getting older and wiser, you'll be Lou in a couple decades.

That will be followed by a short period of senility in which you accidentally spell names right and give huge paychecks to guys who played for you five years before who you didn't offer as much at the time to keep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do I get to keep my hair ????

I'll spell right when Chico announces right ;)

thankyee too though!! B )

(how cool is it to have a thread where your post-whoring is you being polite !!! :lol:)

Happy Birthday Crasher!!!....feel free to thank the officials for actually calling that hold on Witten :D automatic first down and half the distance to the goal never sounded so sweet!! Have a good one man!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude the linebacker (#56) TACKLED him... it was a great call and I was the lone Dallas fan in a bar of Chief fans, Cowboy haters, Brian and my GF... what a victory !!!! :)

:clap: " bonne fete et toi, bonne fete et toi..BONNE FETE, BONNE FETE, bonne fete et toi!!" :clap: translation...HAppy BDAY!!!!

****Pardon my french**