Ok, its 11:18 and I'm waiting patiently

NewarkDevil5

I just want the game to start already.

I know what you mean. I had a test on Wednesday that my CAREER may depend on and I'm more anxious about this game than I was for the test. In neither case was I "worried", but in both cases I was over-anxious. Time just doesn't seem to go by fast enough.

I know what you mean. I had a test on Wednesday that my CAREER may depend on and I'm more anxious about this game than I was for the test. In neither case was I "worried", but in both cases I was over-anxious. Time just doesn't seem to go by fast enough.

Don, I'm glad to see that you have your priorities in order. You're a true hockey fan!

I am now getting nervous, I just want to the game to be over with.

What makes things worse is that I won't be able to watch the game live on TV :( so I am recording it then watching it when I get home.

I just want game 1 under our belts :pray:

I'm pretty anxious and nervous because unfortunately some of my friends will give me crap about the series and they dont even WATCH hockey. But anyways, I usually grow the "playoff facial" hair and I'm not sure if I should continue it this year. I'm extremely superstitious.