Weird Devils jerseys

njdevils2003champs

Hahah Jeff F'n Reese??? Are you serious?! :rofl: That man had a GAA of like 78.00. In five games nonetheless!!

The guy a few rows in front of me has a Sidorkiewicz jersey. But probably the best one I've ever seen was one that said F-BETTMAN on the back and had 95 as the number.

So he called someone a N..., big deal. Brodeur slept with his wife's sister. Which one's worse, you tell me?

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

Who wants a professionally stitched pro line jersey of a rental?

Corey Schwab has the heart of a fighter Schwab ALI but alas...he is better on the ice without the glove on. Wish I had video of this. IT WAS AWESOME!

Although Cloutier pummeling Salo was probably the best goalie beatdown. Goalie with attitude.

Now, to turn this thread into a gaolie fight thread. :evil::hijack:

Corey Schwab has the heart of a fighter Schwab ALI but alas...he is better on the ice without the glove on. Wish I had video of this. IT WAS AWESOME!

Although Cloutier pummeling Salo was probably the best goalie beatdown. Goalie with attitude.

Now, to turn this thread into a gaolie fight thread. :evil::hijack:

Best goalie fight I ever saw: Sean Burke vs. Mark LaForest, '88-'89 season, Maple Leaf Gardes. Burke had about a 10 inch reach advantage on LaForest. I remember Gary Thorne like it was yesterday: "Burke and LaForest... THEY'RE GONNA FIGHT!"

I still have the videotape somewhere. I should digitize it.

Best goalie fight I ever saw: Sean Burke vs. Mark LaForest, '88-'89 season, Maple Leaf Gardes. Burke had about a 10 inch reach advantage on LaForest. I remember Gary Thorne like it was yesterday: "Burke and LaForest... THEY'RE GONNA FIGHT!"

That would be awesome, that was a little before my time that I started liking hockey. I was too young back then.

My fave is a devs Lamirello jersey with a $ sign where the number would go.Owned by the proprietor of Flynns tavern in chatham btw.

I remember seeing that guy out on the concourse before the Devils took the ice for warmups. I went up to him and said "Nice jersey, that's pretty funny," when suddenly who should appear but...Lou Lamoriello. They kind of locked eyes for a second or two before Lou continued on. We chuckled for a little while before saying something along the lines of "Yikes...that was uncomfortable!"

That was hilarious. LaForest got pummelled and badly.

After the game, they asked him to comment on the fight. All he said was, "I'm never doing that again."