OGT: Islanders @ DEVILS 7:30pm

overtime98

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I can be a completely shallow 21 year old female right now... Parise is pretty cute. :P

Why change now?

POUR IT ON DEVILS!!!

Yikes! a Power kill! :unsure:

Edited by Masked Fan

is that really the lowell devils mascot?? he looks so cuddly. :)

Yeah, his name is Devil Dawg. <-- weak

I submitted the name Cerberus. I thought it appropriate that the minor League Mascot be named after the dog guarding the gates to Hell. And they could've toyed with the "Burr" in his name for promotions. But NOOOO they had to pick some fluffy, P.C. name that wouldn't scare anyones little kid. :angry:

weak weak weak!

Oh well, they don't appreciate my marketing genius, that's why I dig ditches. :noclue:

that shot by Madden just landed on Paterson Plank Road..... :rolleyes:

There were way, way too many shots flying wide tonight. The second Islander goal was off a wide shot by a Devil wrapping off the glass and out of the zone. These missed shots are not only wasting offensive changes, but causing problems defensively.

Why change now?

Hmph. Okay :blush::closedeyes: Fiiiiiiiiiiiine. No more "like omg he's sooo like hottttt" talk from me. ;)

Not to be overly cynical or anything, but even though we won, the last half of the game worries me. It seems a lot of the action was in our end of the ice.

Not to be overly cynical or anything, but even though we won, the last half of the game worries me. It seems a lot of the action was in our end of the ice.

They were playing with 5 defenseman, though I don't recall seeing Brooks in the 3rd except for a shot of the Devils' bench.

What a first period. After the 2-1 the Devils did not look good, but they got their act together towards the end.

3-1 Devils

such a cute avatar :)

that shot by Madden just landed on Paterson Plank Road..... :rolleyes:

I missed it but still got a chuckle out of this cause I can jut picture it. Langenbrunner has quite a few of those too in past games :)

It's "an upper body injury". Doc said something about emergency room. I wasn't paying attention. I believe it was about Oduya

It wasn't about Oduya, at least I don't think he was alluding to that. He was telling a story, something about him having a sore thumb and having to wait for all the serious injuries in the hospital before the doctor came to him to take care of his thumb. I really hope Oduya isn't hurt that badly.

Interesting win, but we let in way too many shots. Parise continues to play smart and with heart. The kid never ceases to amaze me every night. I was really pulling for him to get the hat trick, he'll get one eventually.

One thing I don't understand. When Parise was coming down the ice, I think in the 3rd, why did DP fly out that far towards the blue line? Couldn't he just have stayed in the crease? Sometimes, I think DP gets a little too crazy with how he wants to handle the puck.