GDT: Devils @ Flyers 3/6/07 7:00PM

Devilish34

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is either going to be a rousing win or a fiasco. From what I've seen in this game it looks like it's going to end up a fiasco. Where has the D gone? Funny how Hale (who stunk this year) gets traded and the rest of the team D stinks after he leaves.

EDIT: And Marty gives up a crappy goal to end the period. Sorry Marty, this win record is going to have to take a back seat, that's just a bad goal. SIT DOWN! This team looks like it did in the final days of Ftorek. Just plain rudderless. Even when Elias finally tries to take over the rest of the team sucks.

Edited by Hasan4978

Brodeur hasn't let in a soft goal tonight - defense has just been spotty, it's usually very solid.

I'm still not happy with Elias's shot selection on the goal - when he's on his game, he is driving the net against sh!tty Randy Jones who's already out of position rather than taking a Mogilny-style wrister - he caught all of it, yeah, but I'd still like to see him trying to outmuscle guys.

Again this blows because nobody dropped the gloves to slow the Flyers down or at least change the pace. The Flyers are taking liberties all over the ice and NOBODY has stepped up to drop the gloves! I'm sure Rupp would but maybe Julien has said no. Blame Marty but the Devs are getting hit all over the ice and you have to do something about it against a team like the Flyers that will send Hatcher out there along with the rest of their sh^t team to hit like they did to Gio!

I'm listening on the radio because the wind tipped over my dish and I won't have it hooked up again until Thursday. :argh::argh::angry: So you can imagine what kind of mood I'm already in. And trust me- this fvcking piece of sh!t excuse of a game 'aint helping. WAKE THE fvck UP YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!! :argh::argh: