GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

Devilish34

I don't want to hear excuses

I don't want to hear about momentum

I don't want to hear about breaks and bounces

I don't even want to hear Marty's tired (and he better NEVER play 78 games AGAIN)

all I want is 11:00 of SUPERIOR EFFORT

and none of this other bullsh!t and that's IT

WIN THE fvckING GAME!!

I don't want to hear excuses

I don't want to hear about momentum

I don't want to hear about breaks and bounces

I don't even want to hear Marty's tired (and he better NEVER play 78 games AGAIN)

all I want is 11:00 of SUPERIOR EFFORT

and none of this other bullsh!t and that's IT

WIN THE fvckING GAME!!

I guess we crashed here.

Good effort tonight, just nothing happening bounce wise.

I cannot believe the referees made a call on Matvichuk there. I mean so many intereference calls missed, high sticks in the face, everything. These guys are horrible.

They played well, I thought.

devils didn't play great, but they played a solid defensive game.

brodeur let them down without a doubt

he may break all the records except one - patrick roy's playoff win record, because at this point he's just not good enough. he has not been good at any point during this series, and i am not confident with him in goal right now. it's the playoffs and the supposed 'best goalie' isn't getting the job done. something is wrong.

can he get back into that affair with his sister-in-law? last time that happened we won the cup.

and yeah the refs were crap - as they have been all series long. they don't call holds on all of tampa's players and then call that at the end of the game - just standard at this point though, it's ottawa 98 all over again

Edited by Triumph

Who the fvck is the guy playing goal for us and what the fvck did he do with Martin Brodeur??!! This fvcking team.... :argh::argh::argh::argh: Ya know what? They don't fvcking score. They win because of Marty- and Marty'aint making a difference, so we 'aint fvcking winning. Another 2 goals on the fvcking a "BRILLIANT, future HOF'er Johan Holmqvist. NOTHING from the fvcking EGG line. I wanna put my fist through a window.

Right now Tampa has the edge in goal...terrific. Feel free to start giving up less than 3 goals a game any time Marty...even if it's not all your fault.

And another nothing game from the Rotten EGG line.

So much for the Tampa being the two-man team...right now it's Parise and Langenbrunner.

devils didn't play great, but they played a solid defensive game.

brodeur let them down without a doubt

he may break all the records except one - patrick roy's playoff win record, because at this point he's just not good enough. he has not been good at any point during this series, and i am not confident with him in goal right now. it's the playoffs and the supposed 'best goalie' isn't getting the job done. something is wrong.

can he get back into that affair with his sister-in-law? last time that happened we won the cup.

and yeah the refs were crap - as they have been all series long. they don't call holds on all of tampa's players and then call that at the end of the game - just standard at this point though, it's ottawa 98 all over again

3rd goal was a fluke. Marty needs to have that. fvcking refs screw with the game late some more, missing an interference call against Jamie with 4 and change to go and instead make that questionable call on Matvichuk. I'm optimistic but for the Devils to have a good chance to win this series, they're going to have to take games 4 and 5 and with the way they're playing (Marty especially), I can't see that happening.

it's just come to the point where i get annoyed and pissed every time madden and pandolfo are on the ice... i cry every time lecavalier and st louis touch the puck... and i just laugh when gomez tries the end to end crap that he apparently could only do last year.... and wtf with marty?