Are we the new Flyers?

eaglejelly

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i was thinking after this loss tonight! But no, there are many much worse teams this year than us like atlanta!

i think to improve we should: Fire Sutter ReHire Robinson or move up MaClean, Make Elias Captain again, go back to the trapping style until we can find a good solid defense,put all the lines together from last year! Basically do everything we did last year until lou feels like getting a good all-star defensman!

thats what i was thinking after this loss tonight! But no, there are many much worse teams this year than us like atlanta!

i think to improve we should: Fire Sutter ReHire Robinson or move up MaClean, Make Elias Captain again, go back to the trapping style until we can find a good solid defense,put all the lines together from last year! Basically do everything we did last year until lou feels like getting a good all-star defensman!

No no no no. This is not Sutters fault. The players need to produce. They are professionals for crying out loud, they should be able to adjust to strategy changes.

No no no no. This is not Sutters fault. The players need to produce. They are professionals for crying out loud, they should be able to adjust to strategy changes.

I agree....this can't all be dumped on Sutter....at the end of the day it is the players who are not producing.

The thng most have to remember is you're not going to win the cup every season hell you aren't even going to make the playoffs every season, if it were just that simple the other teams would just fold up and go home. This is a rebuilding season I dont care about how much talent you delusionally think this team has. You can't even compare this team to the one we iced the past 12 seasons. We are clearly rebuilding which means an infusion of youth. The problem with that is our youthful defense is not that good and it will take a good season to develop. Until that time everyone just needs to breath deep, have yourself a few kegs of kool aid and hope for the best without expecting to much.

It's not Sutter's fault; it's Lou's. The team on paper is borderline laughable. He is banking on every single player on the team living up to their potential this season. It's not going to happen.

It's not Sutter's fault; it's Lou's. The team on paper is borderline laughable. He is banking on every single player on the team living up to their potential this season. It's not going to happen.

It's borderline laughable that you consider a team with Martin Brodeur, Patrik Elias, Zach Parise, and Brian Gionta 'borderline laughable'.

It's borderline laughable that you consider a team with Martin Brodeur, Patrik Elias, Zach Parise, and Brian Gionta 'borderline laughable'.

love how there isn't one defensemen in there

Without white, and some nights even with white, we dont have a number one or two defensemen.

Edited by njdevils783

i can't believe the panic that is setting in after 4 games.

lets wait a month or two before we've declared the season over and made us out to be the '06/'07 flyers, please. lets wait until langs and white have played a while. i still think this team will gel but to panic after 4 games is laughable, no matter how inconsistent they are playing.