The nightly NJDevs Elias thread

NJDevs4978

Elias looked so hungry tonight he could have ate the puck itself!!!

Maybe he's been reading the boards as of late.

Regardless, there was an actually an offense tonight that looked lively, crisper, and hungry for a win.

Let's hope Patty stays hungry!!!!!!!!!1

He shoulda had 4! Trade da rat bastid!!

Seriously, though, he was gonna break that slump sooner or later, and he picked a helluva way to do it tonight. For everyone who counted this team out, it looks the offense has started working, now its up to the D and goaltending to join in.

i think its a little early to say hes broken the slup, uve gotta remember that he was playing the thrasher, who suck

bby the way im not a hater i know elias has it in him, i just dont know if hes let it out yet

Edited by Dadds

It was great to see Patrik "break out" tonight and hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I think Sutter needs to just leave Zajac with Elias and let everybody get used to certain lines.

i think its a little early to say hes broken the slup, uve gotta remember that he was playing the thrasher, who suck

bby the way im not a hater i know elias has it in him, i just dont know if hes let it out yet

Oh, I'm not expecting 2 goals a game for the rest of the year either, but I think those 2 goals were important. Should build his confidence up a little.

It was good to see Brylin score, and Madden looks great offensively, too.