Zubrus dropped as lines shuffle

Devilish34

Elias, Brylin, Clarkson.....if that's not going to get Elias scoring I don't know what will..... /sarcasm

I was thinking about

Elias/Parise/Zajac

but yea, dont worry sutter will have

Robinson/Weeks/Equipment Guy

Marty/Arlette/Oduya

by the end of the year....

I was thinking about

Elias/Parise/Zajac

Marty/Arlette/Oduya

Oh & then he'll blast Equipment Guy for not scoring a hattrick in the first 5 minutes of the game, move him to 4th line and play Oduya on the top 2 lines as well as the first D parring.

I was thinking about

Elias/Parise/Zajac

Marty/Arlette/Oduya

Vanderbeek and Rossum are going to be our top D pairing. Thankfully Rossum is going to be wearing her hockey skirt rather than pants. Pray for strong winds my friends.

Those line changes makes me :puke: Let players play for example 10 games with same lines and only then you will se is there any chemistry between them. If you change lines every game - forget about those chemistries and understanding between players. We all know,that Devs have enough talented players to do well and if they doing sh!t on ice ,that coach's problem not their. Elias-Zubrus-Gionta line looks awesome,but let them play togather not 1 game,Parise and Zajac are 2 players that should always play together too, so as Pandolfo and Madden...But maybe Sutter knows better and tries to make chemistry between all lines in one time...

Found something interesting on the Devils website "preview" of tonights game.. Under 'NJD Notes' it said they recalled Oli Malivaara or something like that) from Lowell.. Im guessing he might play instead of Mottau? It also said hes 6'7.. so hes pretty big..

since i've edited the hell out of muy last two posts anyway ill clean this up a bit (dm or msweet need to remove my edit privileges):

Position matters (ie. Elias with the same two line mates in a different position is a different combination)

Line combinations: 1320

Different lines per night: 4

Games to see them all: 330

Seasons to see them all: 4 (slightly more, like 2-3 games into season 5)

per satans hockey, if sutter changes combos every 10 minutes that 6 timer per night or 330/6 = 55 games to see them all

assuming just 12 players.

--Math--

12p3 = 1320

or 12 players, choosing 3 at a time, 12x11x10 = 1320.

or 12! / 9! = 1320

Verbally, this is one of 12 players can be in position 1, then 11 others can be in position 2, and 10 others can be in the final position.

Position doesn't matter (ie. Elias with the same two line mates in a different position is NOT a different combination)

Line combinations: 220

Different lines per night: 4

Games to see them all: 55

Seasons to see them all: little more then a half

per satans hockey, if sutter changes combos every 10 minutes that 6 timer per night or 55/6 = 10 games to see them all

assuming just 12 players

--Math--

12c3 - 12 players choosing 3 at a time where order does not matter = 220

or 12c3= (12p3) /(3!) or (12x11x10)/6 = 220

or(12! / 9!) / 3! = 220

Edited by squishyx

I'm holding out for a top line of Joe Piscopo-Mark (N)Єverson-Janne Ojanen.

<JESTER>

Yeah, and use Mark (N)Єverson to be our "sacrifier" .... When I mean sacrifier, I mean like.. He'll have to figth either Cammy Janssen(Yeah, we trade him to tha Rangers for one day) Or that Giant Zdeno Chara..

I can dream though :(

What bothered me was opening night, he had Parise-Zajac-Gionta in Tampa. They did very well, but only produced one goal. Still, it was the only goal, and they had LOTS of chances. Then they were broken up.

Why, then, has it taken 9 more games to try that combo again?? Can't he let it ride for 4 games?

BTW has anyone noticed that Zubrus' last goal (regular season and playoffs) was 30 games ago, on March 31? Doesn't exactly fill one up with confidence.

If people looked at his history, there would have been no reason to get excited about his signing.

I wasn't from Day 1...especially for 6 years. But the Devils are stuck with him, so at this point all we can do is hope for the best w/Damien...I mean Dainius.