Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Well, I'm going to ask this girl out tommorow. For the girls (LA, cupcake, etc) is saying something like "I think your very pretty and really nice/funny, would you like to go out sometime" good enough? This is someone that I sit next to in class and talk with, say hi to in the hallway, type of deal. I think she is really cute, maybe even out of my league. But I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired with the "shoulda, coulda, wouldas" and figure I have nothing to lose.

pray for me! :lol:

good luck..

You think that's silly. There is a course at my school called Intro to Internet or something like that and it is offered online! WTF...do you get an automatic A for simply logging into the schools website? :unsure:

The Internet is really really great...

I'm not gonna lie... graduating college sucks. I wish I could go back and relive those four years. I had it so easy and I took it for granted. I'd even take American Business History over again if I could go back. (and that was torture.)

I'm not gonna lie... graduating college sucks. I wish I could go back and relive those four years. I had it so easy and I took it for granted. I'd even take American Business History over again if I could go back. (and that was torture.)

See, that's why it's gonna wind up taking me 10 years all told. Because I'm, uh, savoring every last minute of it.

Yeah, let's go with that...

Yo Don! Have you heard of this?

V the series is returning! No bullsh!t this time, it's said to be actually filming.

05616936256749.gif

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:

Now if only they'd get the damn Star Wars show on the road already!!!

Told ya's so!!!

Real life sucks... stay in school!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely appreciated my time here, especially this year, I'm just not ready to leave. Also I'm a Computer Science and Mathematics double major, so going to grad school wouldn't be very fun for me, and also, I have a fulltime job lined up, so I'll at least give that a shot for a bit.

Less than 5 hours...but I'm NOT HUNGOVER!

I've been out of this thread for 80 or so pages. Anything significant happen?

so you missed like a week. :rolleyes:

I blew it.

I'm an idiot. I'll take you back. Things are going good in class, making pointless conversations and joking around. The whole time I was trying to decide whether to ask her what she was doing this weekend or asking her out for this weekend. Well I made the dumb mistake of asking her what she was doing and as it turns out she was busy. I could feel my face turning red when I asked her because thats the way I roll and I was expecting her to say she wasn't that busy, I was going to ask her out directly after that. She probably knows that I like her now and I don't know if thats a good or bad thing. I went into damage control mode and told her my cousins were coming down from up north for the weekend too (not true).

I'm just so pissed at myself. I don't know how I fudged the order of operations (maybe because I suck at math). This doesn't mean it's over and she said no, but I think I'd rather have that then what I did today.

Hard on yourself much? Maybe she was busy, and she would have told you "no" if she meant "no". Text her over the weekend and see what she's up to, ask her again monday. Yer fiiiiiiiine.... you hardly "blew it". If you went on to say "Yeah, I know, I'm gay anyway"... then you would have blown it.

Yeah I am. Probably right, I just want to tell her how I feel about her. I don't have her number yet, was planning on getting that when I asked her out.

:rofl: at the last part. It's even more funny because the kid next to us is gay and we joke around about it.

I blew it.

I'm an idiot. I'll take you back. Things are going good in class, making pointless conversations and joking around. The whole time I was trying to decide whether to ask her what she was doing this weekend or asking her out for this weekend. Well I made the dumb mistake of asking her what she was doing and as it turns out she was busy. I could feel my face turning red when I asked her because thats the way I roll and I was expecting her to say she wasn't that busy, I was going to ask her out directly after that. She probably knows that I like her now and I don't know if thats a good or bad thing. I went into damage control mode and told her my cousins were coming down from up north for the weekend too (not true).

I'm just so pissed at myself. I don't know how I fudged the order of operations (maybe because I suck at math). This doesn't mean it's over and she said no, but I think I'd rather have that then what I did today.

It's Memorial Day weekend. Everyone has plans. You blew nothing, though you would have avoided momentary rejection by looking at the calendar. Friends and family trump guy from class on a holiday weekend. Try again in a week or two.

Oh how I wish you were sincere with that comment.

As do I, Chorske. As do I...

I blew it.

I disagree... and you know I am the harshest dude in this place when it comes to weak dating kung-fu... you asked with an implication of wanting to do something... and left the door open for her to walk in... but didn't totally throw yourself over the ledge in the process... I call it well played, though the internal kick of one's self is understandable... if you ask her again next weekend... you're getting blown off... this is a big weekend people usually do pile up plans well before hand!

Oh how I wish you were sincere with that comment.

As does my mother :-( Ugh.

Anyway...

Devilspride:

Of course she's busy. It's Memorial Day Weekend. As soon as she said she was busy this weekend you should have come right back with "Yeah me too I have a few things to go to." Or something in that realm. So she doesn't think you're sitting around.

Just go out and have fun this weekend and hopefully next week when you see her you'll have some good stories to tell her.

I disagree... and you know I am the harshest dude in this place when it comes to weak dating kung-fu... you asked with an implication of wanting to do something... and left the door open for her to walk in... but didn't totally throw yourself over the ledge in the process... I call it well played, though the internal kick of one's self is understandable... if you ask her again next weekend... you're getting blown off... this is a big weekend people usually do pile up plans well before hand!

lol your the man crasher. I was expecting a :doh1: from you, to get a :clap: or :koolaid: means a lot. What do you mean by the bold part? this weekend?

Andrew (my name too) - thats pretty much what I did. I'm surprised because I would have expected myself to sit there like "uh uh dur" and I was quick on my feet with that.