updated Sweet Devils 3rd Jersey PIC INSIDE :)

BlizzardCyclone

I had a custom 3rd jersey made, in black. It actually is the format of the old school red and green away jerseys, with the lines the same and white trim around the shoulders, except the jersey is black instead of red, and the shoulders are red instead of green, with the white outline. Pictures to follow! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but Ive been wishing theyd use the black jerseys, ever since they were in the NHL 93 hockey game lol :boogie:

UPDATED: Here is a pic of the back... More to follow once it is completed...

custombrodeur1.jpg

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

can anyone tell me what the purpose of a third jersey is? I just don't understand, is it because some teams are too similar?

I might be in the minority, but I think, if done correctly, a third Dev's jersey, with black as the dominant color, could look pretty sweet.

Nice job on the jersey. Can't wait to see more pics.

Thanks alot. I should have the jersey in hand by next week, just in time for the playoffs! :) I will post more pics as well as the place I ordered from, in case anyone else wants to jump on this 3rd jersey band wagon! :)

I might be in the minority, but I think, if done correctly, a third Dev's jersey, with black as the dominant color, could look pretty sweet.

Thanks alot. I should have the jersey in hand by next week, just in time for the playoffs! :) I will post more pics as well as the place I ordered from, in case anyone else wants to jump on this 3rd jersey band wagon! :)

You ordered it from dorholtcustomsports.com no?

Me I am not a big fan of the black. I bought an old school 91-92 Stevens red xmas tree jersey from them complete with the A, the 75 year patch, and the 10yr patch, plus fight strap for like $150. I like it cept as you can see in yours it seems "puffy"....

Edited by Reverend_Hellh0und

I wouldn't mind a third jersey, but personally, I think black is a cop-out choice of a color. The Flyers, Hawks and Sabres all had black jerseys, and I think that's just weak. Put on some colors. Personally, for the Devils, let's just break out the old red & green.

I think if they are required at some point to have a third jersey they should bring back the original and use that. It would fufill the requirement and keep tradition...

That custom black one does look neat though...

Edited by Devils1985

I do like the idea of bringing back the red and Green as a third jersey.

You ordered it from dorholtcustomsports.com no?

Me I am not a big fan of the black. I bought an old school 91-92 Stevens red xmas tree jersey from them complete with the A, the 75 year patch, and the 10yr patch, plus fight strap for like $150. I like it cept as you can see in yours it seems "puffy"....

• 2 weeks later...
i would love just for maybe a game for us to use the christmas tree jerseys. i want to buy one but cant find any. but i dont really like the black 3rd jersey. i agree there really is no use for the 3rd jersey. we are red! or white...

I would love to see the Devils go back to the X-Mas tree jersey for a few games. Maybe Marty could wear his old #29 too?

Edited by brodeurrocks

• 3 weeks later...