Tiger scoffs at Stanley Cup Final--CBC

maltieri

Tiger Woods has always been a prick.

Golf is the game you play when your sport season is over.

+2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since we're talking about other sports here, britdevil, are you a pompey or saints fan?

Pardon the french, but why the fvck would I be a Portsmouth fan living in Southampton?

Thats bloody blasphemy here. :rofl:

Hmmmmm.

Tiger Woods disses hockey.

Nice.

Hey Tiger!!!

I have never yet stayed up all hours of the night to watch a golf match, where men and women walk around the course and swing a tiny club at an itty bitty white ball, but I have stayed up until three am in person at multiple OT playoff games in hockey.

Golf is as boring as watching paint dry and a stray cat cross the road on a stormy night.

Without the commercials, no one would know who in the HELL you are.

And this from the man, who spoke of a Grand Slam in golf before Augusta.

What happened, baby?

:dance:

I love both sports, but I only watch hockey. I would rather snip my teeth off with a toe nail clipper than watch golf. I would love to see Tigger throw on a pair of skates, put his little green jacket on and take a puck to the gut. Then maybe he would show a bit more respect.

Golf is the game you play when your sport season is over.

+3

Golf is an activity... not a sport

"You ever watch golf? is like watching Flies f***" - George Carlin

But i do respect Tiger for being good at this activity that isn't really easy, But be a class act at least.

The only time i've watched Golf on TV is that one hole that is an island in the middle of a lake, but thats cuz its fun to see these guys fail.

Big surprise that yet another overpayed athelete (and I use that term loosely) has no respect for a sport where the concept of TEAM is intergral to success in the sport....Kobe Bryant is probably his closest friend. :noclue:

some people are bandwagon supporters, and with pompey having just won the FA cup, and Saints in the championship, you never know (sorry to heap the reminder of that on you).

Honestly, you wouldnt get a Southampton native supporting Portsmouth and vice versa. It runs alot deeper than football. (The two sets of docks, agriculture and civil war history.)

Football is hard to explain, but its like a liverpudlian supporting Man Utd because they are perennial winners, just aint gunna happen.

Us English are nutbags basically.

not that i care what the Eminem of golf says but i find it funny how every other athlete finds it suitable to golf when they lose at their respective sports

they might as well start calling the sport "Fail" for the sake of accuracy

PS: Mini Golf > GolF

Edited by MrQuotes

Big surprise that yet another overpayed athelete (and I use that term loosely) has no respect for a sport where the concept of TEAM is intergral to success in the sport....Kobe Bryant is probably his closest friend. :noclue:

New +1